12:32, Tue 2 Jan
Haircut1000
Cook and Brady tapping up their mates?
Looking at a PFA ex-managers spreadsheet?
Agents contacting Blues?

I am sure they’ll have spoken to people already.
newblue
I’m be pretty sure it was a little bit more than that. Unless you think Wagner and Co are total mugs.

couple of chats and a bit of powerpoint no doubt
Advert on Indeed.
12:33, Tue 2 Jan
Haircut1000
Agents contacting Blues?

Cook’s not in the country.
12:33, Tue 2 Jan
So you think they are mugs?
Bordesley not Small Heath
Don't think Cook will be considering his 'mates' again after this experience.

Maybe a good thing in the long run that they messed up early on in their reign,
they are learning too ( although Cook should hve known better but lets not go there now )

Who are GC's other 'mates' in football management/coaching, other than maybe Mark Hughes?

Must be a few, I guess......?
the king loves me
12:40, Tue 2 Jan
Gary Cook should not be invloved in the selection part of recruitment IMO. We have a director of football for a reason.
12:49, Tue 2 Jan
We should leave it up to the fans. Then they can boo themselves if it goes wrong.
12:53, Tue 2 Jan
I’d be happy with him tbf.
And it would make Simon Jordan seem like a fanny as he said this morning that “ Cooper would be too good for Birmingham, he’s a Premier League manager now “
12:58, Tue 2 Jan
QBBC2
According to SSN Eustace is “open” to a return

That is a win/win for me

If he returns and we start winning regularly then, well it will be nice to see us rise up the table and survive relegation.

If he doesn't because his run was streaky and the players are in fact, pants, then I get to take to moral highground on social media.
13:54, Tue 2 Jan
Haircut1000
Agents contacting Blues?

No idea. But I think it’s already been done, like Wazza was before they sacked villa John
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
13:56, Tue 2 Jan
BlueSteve
Gary Cook should not be invloved in the selection part of recruitment IMO. We have a director of football for a reason.

If it were like a proper organisation CG would identify a shortlist that meets the clubs aims/ambitions/style and have preliminary talks to establish interest and wages expectations. GC then gets involved with the interview process along with CG and a recommendation made to Wagner who signs it off.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
14:03, Tue 2 Jan
QBBC2
We should leave it up to the fans. Then they can boo themselves if it goes wrong.
Er no no and a great big fuking no. The stae of the thread abput the next manager will.give you nightmarrd and if that doesnt remember the fans chose Steve bloody Cotterell 😳
14:25, Tue 2 Jan
Nasa Blue
Steve Cooper favourite in the betting. Imagine the players would love working for him.

I've called him all names under the sun as his face insults me, but if he came and got us winning, I'd frame his picture on my mantel.
14:36, Tue 2 Jan
I would imagine it involves making a few phone calls. Sending a few emails etc.