17:37, Tue 2 Jan
Come on folks it a new day. We're either on our way or we're not..I'm on me way...aim high
I think he may well be in line for the England job.

Nailed on he’s the next England manager and he’s been lined up for some time IMO.
Sky already reckon hes not interested.

Honestly id rather the known, than the unknown at this stage.

We don't need full on allardyce distaster recovery but we do need someone who knows the club and knows what is required to dig us out the shit and lift moods.

Rowett or John would get a tune out of em. Project on ice. Re evaluate in summer.

Or get someone serious in. An unknown at this stage could be just as bad.
17:42, Tue 2 Jan
Imagine going from spending £107m on Enzo, breaking the British transfer record, to a club that in its entirely is worth about a third of that. Quite humiliating tbh.

As humiliating as being sacked, despite spending hundreds of millions on players?
17:44, Tue 2 Jan
StechyBlue
Sky already reckon hes not interested.

Honestly id rather the known, than the unknown at this stage.

We don't need full on allardyce distaster recovery but we do need someone who knows the club and knows what is required to dig us out the shit and lift moods.

Rowett or John would get a tune out of em. Project on ice. Re evaluate in summer.

Or get someone serious in. An unknown at this stage could be just as bad.

Rowett and John can feck off.

I don’t care for “stable the ship then start again in the summer”. The right manager in the summer is the right manager now.
17:44, Tue 2 Jan
Has curbishley ruled himself out yet, havent heard anything?
17:49, Tue 2 Jan
Mister Mutley

Does he still live local if so there’s a chance he could be tempted. He would be financially secure after Chelsea and May fancy more a a long term role. You never now although I guess it’s pretty unlikely.

I do not think managing Blues is considered a long term role.
17:49, Tue 2 Jan
Absolutely.

5 months to find out who's up to it and who isn't now - then use then time to scout.

That said, Mayor said over the weekend that targets for summer are identified already and planning is well underway for an exciting summer.

I can't wait.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
17:54, Tue 2 Jan
QBBC2
Imagine going from spending £107m on Enzo, breaking the British transfer record, to a club that in its entirely is worth about a third of that. Quite humiliating tbh.

As humiliating as being sacked, despite spending hundreds of millions on players?

Probably more humiliating than that, yeah.

I think Potter left Chelsea with his stock not *that* lessened considering Chelsea continued to be poor after he left and even Poch hasn't really got them going yet. It was also well documented that he wasn't behind the signing of so many players, which got so extreme that they had to start using two dressing rooms.

If it doesn't work at Chelsea you get linked to Spurs, England, etc.

If you get sacked by Blues you get linked to Stoke and Plymouth
17:58, Tue 2 Jan
What's Ian Holloway doing at the moment?
18:27, Tue 2 Jan
KingCostly
We're more likely to have Harry Potter in charge than Graham, I'm afraid.

More likely Brian Potter
18:32, Tue 2 Jan
What's Ian Holloway doing at the moment?
his cv.
18:32, Tue 2 Jan
Eustace wasn’t
18:36, Tue 2 Jan
That Plymouth article isn’t a link tbf, just an opinion piece.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.