09:12, Wed 3 Jan
Meadey
Blaming Rooney for Aiwu’s constant ability to lose his player … riiight … not about systems or managers but basic defending… he ain’t got it

It’s funny how nearly every single one of our players couldn’t do the “basics” under Rooney though isn’t it?
09:13, Wed 3 Jan
Wowden
If we’re going to progress, Aiwu just ain't good enough . I know Ropberts is an old head and hoof CB but id rather see him in the side than this bloke ,Aiwu gives me palpitations . IMO send him back and try again
Time to give them all a clean slate under the new gaffer. Especially those who have only been here months
Tony Fantastico
09:14, Wed 3 Jan
Super Hans
albi
SteveB69
Meadey
Blaming Rooney for Aiwu’s constant ability to lose his player … riiight … not about systems or managers but basic defending… he ain’t got it

This is true and for most goals we concede you can see Aiwu is well behind the play, lost his man and always chasing back.

He deffo ain't no defender. JE was reluctant to use him

Sanderson and Long were fantastic under him tbf, plenty in the division wouldn’t have got in over them.

Did he even get on the bench though?
09:16, Wed 3 Jan
Aiwu is s decent plsyer but the Championhip is a tough league. He's just not strong enough in the air. Long needs to play. For me it has to be either Sanderson or Aiwu alongside Long.
09:16, Wed 3 Jan
TrickyBlue
Meadey

It’s funny how nearly every single one of our players couldn’t do the “basics” under Rooney though isn’t it?
In fairness Jordan James flourished and Bacuna did fine. But I get your point
Tony Fantastico