Rab C Nesbitt
Bordesley not Small Heath
I am a little bit fed up of hearing about 'The project', 'no fear' 'playing styles' etc
In fairness to WR all this kind of talk put him under unnecessary pressure and left the club open to riducule

Hopefully, there is no 'public remit' and the new guy will be just announced simply as the new manager who will look to
take us forward and let him get on with it

If they want talk about remits, no fear, style, playing out from the back etc behind the scenes then that's up to them but
publicly I hope they don't start banging on with this BS all over again
We’ve gone too long with no ambition or aims.
I love it

Love it too but with regard to this thread i just think that this time it's best to tone down the public manager remits
when announcing the new manager. 'No fear just added pressure, it wasn't helpful.
Tell the manager how you want him to play behind closed doors
Surely it's just:

- Win as many football matches as possible
- Evolve the playing style as recruitment allows over the next 3/4 transfer windows
- Get Blues promoted in next 3 years
13:43, Wed 3 Jan
I agree totally, but on your last point, how many 3 year plans have we had to get promoted now?
14:22, Wed 3 Jan
It won't be a problem this time. When you replace a good manager, people are going to ask you to explain yourself and that's why we ended up with the crap about improving the style, no-fear football and so on.

This time, no explanation is needed.
10:29, Thu 4 Jan
They should keep it simple, preserve the clubs Championship status by any means necessary using the resources at hand.