My Blue Heaven
Will you mention this every other post until we hire Jose?

Doesn't much bother me who we go for (within reason) but I'm surprised that the vision the new regime set out so clearly when they arrived and appointed Rooney seems to have been dropped. Their reasoning for replacing Eustace - more exciting football, higher international profile - had a certain logic even if Rooney wasn't up to delivering it. What's the philosophy and strategy now?

No idea, you seem pretty clued in though so spill the beans
Barking Poslethwaite
My Blue Heaven
Will you mention this every other post until we hire Jose?

Doesn't much bother me who we go for (within reason) but I'm surprised that the vision the new regime set out so clearly when they arrived and appointed Rooney seems to have been dropped. Their reasoning for replacing Eustace - more exciting football, higher international profile - had a certain logic even if Rooney wasn't up to delivering it. What's the philosophy and strategy now?

To be honest I expected them to have something a bit more exciting up their sleeve. But then again, if heckingbottom or whoever it is they get in plays the attacking football we all would like to see without being an open goal at the other end, I don't really care now. Just hurry up and announce who it is.
18:03, Thu 4 Jan
Llanon_joe
To be honest I expected them to have something a bit more exciting up their sleeve. But then again, if heckingbottom or whoever it is they get in plays the attacking football we all would like to see without being an open goal at the other end, I don't really care now. Just hurry up and announce who it is.

I'd rather they take their time and get it right...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
Barking Poslethwaite
Seems a million miles away from the high-profile,internationally-renowned figurehead who was so essential to "the project" that we had to sack Eustace.

Does it matter? We are where we are now, if it means the owners have learnt a lesson, good.
Up the feckin Blues
18:36, Thu 4 Jan
Well that's boring
No thank you. Seems to have been in right place at right time, when he has benefitted as opposed to really building something through his own merits.
09:04, Fri 5 Jan
He would make Marc Roberts his captain, so no thank you.
09:14, Fri 5 Jan
Not interested.

My heart is now set on Mowbray, it's pointless discussing anything else.
Mowbrays football is far more exciting that we’ve had previously. We will be solid to

I think they can achieve a better style and have perhaps realised they made a mistake chasing a big name?

I think Dembele especially would benefit a lot playing under Mowbray

Mowbrays football is very decent.