22:16, Thu 4 Jan
I find myself randomly singing "Wesley Thomas is gonna score" as it's a chant I liked, our home support is too quiet so what chants can we sing for our current first team?
Back in the late 70's we had lots of rousing songs like knees up Mother Brown, come on let's go to the Champions Ball, it's a long way to New Street Station etc so what songs can we cheer on the boys with?
22:24, Thu 4 Jan
I find myself randomly singing "Wesley Thomas is gonna score" as it's a chant I liked, our home support is too quiet so what chants can we sing for our current first team?
Back in the late 70's we had lots of rousing songs like knees up Mother Brown, come on let's go to the Champions Ball, it's a long way to New Street Station etc so what songs can we cheer on the boys with?

Tony Mowbray's Blue and White Army
23:00, Thu 4 Jan
We’re blue, we’re white
We’re always fkin shite
Birmingham, Birmingham
23:10, Thu 4 Jan
To any of our good players:

You’re getting sold in the morning
Sold in the morning
(or in the next transfer window, to be technically correct)
23:20, Thu 4 Jan
Who’s that man over there with the short greying hair
Tony Mowbray
When the world asks his name we will say with no shame
Tony Mowbray
Blues will score hear the Tilton roar, hear the Tilton roar
And we’ll sing f*ck the villa
When we play home and then away
We know the Zulu’s will kill ya

When the Yorkshireman smiles cos we’re better by miles
Tony Mowbray
When the Blues score again and we dream of the Prem
We’re in love
When you walk in a dream but you know you're not dreaming signore
Scusami, but you see, in the dug out you’ll see
Tony Mowbray
23:22, Thu 4 Jan
To any of our good players:

Sold in the morning
(or in the next transfer window, to be technically correct)

Love it! Gallows humour ftw 👍
To the tune of the “Can Can” chorus

‘Tony, Tony van Mierlo. Tony van Mierlo, Tony van ….M-la la la la la la la” (repeat)

or in another homage to our past

‘Tony, Tony’s banned from Airflow. Tony’s banned from Airflow. Tony’s banned from ….la la la la la la la” (repeat).

I realise these may only resonate with fans of a certain vintage.

A more contemporary ‘chant’ or ditty that floated my boat was “egg, sausage, cake and beans. Everybody knows what it means.” I remember this being sung on repeat up at Bolton one season and bizarrely it sent the locals up the wall - which encouraged us to continue singing it with gusto. Without doubt it was the longest lasting continuous ‘chant’ I’ve ever experienced. Love it to have another airing.
"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story."
04:52, Fri 5 Jan

‘Tony, Tony van Mierlo. Tony van Mierlo, Tony van ….M-la la la la la la la” (repeat)

‘Tony, Tony’s banned from Airflow. Tony’s banned from Airflow. Tony’s banned from ….la la la la la la la” (repeat).

A more contemporary ‘chant’ or ditty that floated my boat was “egg, sausage, cake and beans. Everybody knows what it means.” I remember this being sung on repeat up at Bolton one season and bizarrely it sent the locals up the wall - which encouraged us to continue singing it with gusto. Without doubt it was the longest lasting continuous ‘chant’ I’ve ever experienced. Love it to have another airing.

I remember it as "egg, bacon, sausage and beans"
05:07, Fri 5 Jan
There was also

All i want for tea,
Is some soya sauce and chicken chop suey
05:08, Fri 5 Jan
Rags

The original lyrics were a point of discussion when I was last in Blighty. I’m sticking with cake but I do love a bit of bacon.

We need the erstwhile wordsmiths in the Sauce Force to pen us some new material
05:10, Fri 5 Jan
Rags

The original lyrics were a point of discussion when I was last in Blighty. I’m sticking with cake but I do love a bit of bacon.

Penning it is easy .... but no other feckers join in now
05:25, Fri 5 Jan
Rags
Rags

Penning it is easy .... but no other feckers join in now

Touché!
All football songs currently are generic and boring.
Whenever you have the box on, all fans seem to use the same songs and just change names/ places to suit.
I cringe at the Sunjic song, as every club uses it, just change a name and a place.

Most clubs have a few songs that are unique to the fans, in our case KRO

So bored of the 'your just a bus stop in', 'how s*it must you be', 'this is a sh*thole i wanna go home', 'theres only one' etc etc.

Always thought the best songs were the quite impromptu/ reactionary ones, not ones were people have thought about it for an age.

One of me first away games in the 90's was Grimsby away, and the CJD/ mad cow stuff was going on.
The game was aptly sponsored by the Grimsby fish board.
We spent the entire game singing 'beef beef we want beef', 'stick your f*cking pollock up your a*se', people were buying beef burgers just to throw them onto the pitch like frisbees.
Not condoning throwing stuff on the pitch.
Also think we lost 3-1, paul barnes scored for us.
06:57, Fri 5 Jan
Based on how much he obviously like his chocolate

see....

To the tune of "i would walk 500 miles"

Oh he could eat 500 bars
and then he'd eat 500 more
'Cos when it comes to Dairy Milk
He stacks them higher than a door
Tony Mowbray - Mr Cadbury
Tony Mowbray - Mr Cadbury

Here for the chocolate
He's only here for the chocolate