21:22, Mon 8 Jan
Only through June 2025 tbf. It's not like he's just signed a new 5-year deal

Just found out that Jason Knight went to Bristol in the summer (not sure how I missed that) but he only went for 2M including addons. He had just signed an extension with Derby in the same window. They are skint remember.
21:22, Mon 8 Jan
yeehaw
Nikola Zigic
Yeah I'm not sure he's for us long term. Old fashioned centre half.

IMO we need 3-5 more decent young (19 to 23-years old) players a la JJ to flesh the squad out. I'd much rather someone like Cashin come on off the bench than M Roberts for example, who leaves this summer anyway. It doesn't matter if they are limited, they aren't supposed to be our best players. We are never going to have a bench full of stars. We need young and hungry with the potential to be developed, and the potential to be sold on for a profit.

Derby have a load I'd take for that reason. If they end up making it as starters into the first team, fantastic. If not, they fill in when we need them to, they play cup games when our starters need a rest, etc. We are just way too thin at present.

Cashin wouldn't be coming to a Championship club to sit on the bench.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
21:31, Mon 8 Jan
I hope we sign Max Bird, he's one I'd really like
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
21:39, Mon 8 Jan
Charcy

If he was the 12th or 13th name on the team sheet and we looked like a stable team (we will soon under TM) on the up (we are), I think he would. He'd have plenty of chances to make his case.
21:39, Mon 8 Jan
Nikola Zigic
I hope we sign Max Bird, he's one I'd really like

Agreed
21:47, Mon 8 Jan
yeehaw
Charcy

If he was the 12th or 13th name on the team sheet and we looked like a stable team (we will soon under TM) on the up (we are), I think he would. He'd have plenty of chances to make his case.

He's linked with Premier League clubs, as is the lad at Peterborough.
21:55, Mon 8 Jan
Charcy
He's linked with Premier League clubs, as is the lad at Peterborough.

Scoobers
I've seen him a few times this season, proper old style defender, no pace, looks dodgy when having to defend wide but fine when staying centrally

Eff me, is he the Mansfield Maldini or is he shit?
22:02, Mon 8 Jan
I'm not saying he's good, I am saying if he's got offers from higher up he would expect to start if he wwas to accept an offer from a club in the tier below.
22:33, Mon 8 Jan
TheHeath
I like the look of Tickle the Wigan keeper. Pulled off a few good saves tonight.

Weren’t we linked with Colby Bishop a couple of months ago?

If we’re serious about trying to attract a younger fan base having Mr Tickle in goal is a no brainer!
11:28, Tue 9 Jan
theAtlas
TheHeath
I like the look of Tickle the Wigan keeper. Pulled off a few good saves tonight.

Weren’t we linked with Colby Bishop a couple of months ago?

If we’re serious about trying to attract a younger fan base having Mr Tickle in goal is a no brainer!

Doesn’t his sister Tess play for the ladies?
16:27, Tue 9 Jan
id wait and trust blues recruitment people and what they ahve lined up rather than fans shout out on players they;ve never seen, or agents touting
16:29, Tue 9 Jan
BriHughesy
id wait and trust blues recruitment people and what they ahve lined up rather than fans shout out on players they;ve never seen, or agents touting

Can't we have a little chat between ourselves about players we'd like to see at Blues? As a treat?
He's also got a brother called Doyouwantto.