21:49, Mon 8 Jan
And there you go. That’s why we have it. Because it stops cheating scum like Man Ure.

Anti VAR = pro cheats.
21:51, Mon 8 Jan
I do have quite a big dislike of Fernandez.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
Have you not watched any prem games over the last few seasons? VAR gives that all day long 🙄
21:52, Mon 8 Jan
Games finished if that's a effing penalty.
Kings heath blue
Have you not watched any prem games over the last few seasons? VAR gives that all day long 🙄
No it doesn’t.
21:57, Mon 8 Jan
bluearmyfaction
Kings heath blue
No it doesn’t.
Of course it does. Ref gave it. Slight contact.
Tony Fantastico
It really does a hundred times over, slow mo replay, contact, they give the penalty.
22:00, Mon 8 Jan
bluearmyfaction
Kings heath blue
No it doesn’t.

Lol
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:03, Mon 8 Jan
bluearmyfaction
Kings heath blue
No it doesn’t.

Not all contact should constitute a foul but unfortunately in the game today it pretty much does.
Ref gave the pen, it wouldn’t have been overturned had var been in use rightly or wrongly.
22:04, Mon 8 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
bluearmyfaction
Kings heath blue
No it doesn’t.
It’s not about the contact ffs.

[amp.theguardian.com]

Cheat went down holding his shin. Helen Keller could see there was no contact on his shin.
22:04, Mon 8 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
bluearmyfaction
Kings heath blue
No it doesn’t.

I think the question would be would the ref have given it if there was VAR. If no then I don't think VAR would have. Definitely wouldn't have overturned it.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
22:10, Mon 8 Jan
Charcy
Rab C Nesbitt
bluearmyfaction
Kings heath blue
No it doesn’t.

I think the question would be would the ref have given it if there was VAR. If no then I don't think VAR would have. Definitely wouldn't have overturned it.
Something else var fans deny, that it stops officials giving decisions. It does.
Tony Fantastico
22:11, Mon 8 Jan
bluearmyfaction
Rab C Nesbitt
bluearmyfaction
Kings heath blue
No it doesn’t.
It’s not about the contact ffs.

[amp.theguardian.com]

Cheat went down holding his shin. Helen Keller could see there was no contact on his shin.
Did you see the Jota pen?
Or the vilers v Burnley?
Behave
Tony Fantastico
22:11, Mon 8 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Something else var fans deny, that it stops officials giving decisions. It does.
On the contrary. Man U have fallen right off since VAR was introduced.
22:12, Mon 8 Jan
bluearmyfaction
Rab C Nesbitt
On the contrary. Man U have fallen right off since VAR was introduced.
Long before that actually
Tony Fantastico