14:34, Thu 11 Jan
Totally agree, I gave my season ticket up last year for the very reason.
I cant make midweek night games due to work, and utterly detest Friday night games, the train strikes haven't helped much as well.
Wont miss a Saturday three o'clock game though, will be enjoying safe standing experience against Swansea.
15:18, Thu 11 Jan
We have a long commute to home games too and therefore don’t make many of the midweek red-button games, but do try to get to the Friday and all the weekend ones.

So of the 23 I probably get to about 15/16-ish but as we like our seats and have had them since pre-Brucie it’s still on balance worth it to keep them going compared to paying match by match which after a while would probably mean we’d find more reasons not to go.

I imagine there are a fair few season ticket holders who don’t plan to attend every game but probably still get counted in the attendance.
16:03, Thu 11 Jan
Sunik
No troll and fine on the getting laid front thanks.

Empty lower tiers are fine according to most then. I'm sorry but with the cost of living crisis and the outlay the club has faced in sorting the stands, we have to accept that £37.50 is good value to watch elite level sport.

What should we be charging then? It’s £20 to watch the Moors.
Gazball?
16:12, Thu 11 Jan
Sunik
I bet the owners are wondering why they bothered.

I‘m sure your parents often think the same.
mad
16:50, Thu 11 Jan
Mozball

Tenner in at Halesowen. I have to be honest if I didn't have a season ticket I'd probably nip down the Blues about three or four times a season like a very sizeable chunk of Blues fanbase have always done.

Dirt cheap season tickets that make it nigh on impossible not to get one if you plan to attend say ten games a season has to be the way forward until such time as the performances of the team warrant £35 or above tickets

The only way you are going to shift £35 tickets these days is if the supply is restricted by the presence of 23,000 ST Holders and away allocation of 3,000
16:53, Thu 11 Jan
Colonia
Sunik
I bet the owners are wondering why they bothered.

I‘m sure your parents often think the same.

😂😂👏
Up the feckin Blues
17:04, Thu 11 Jan
mad
mad
Mozball

Tenner in at Halesowen. I have to be honest if I didn't have a season ticket I'd probably nip down the Blues about three or four times a season like a very sizeable chunk of Blues fanbase have always done.

Dirt cheap season tickets that make it nigh on impossible not to get one if you plan to attend say ten games a season has to be the way forward until such time as the performances of the team warrant £35 or above tickets

The only way you are going to shift £35 tickets these days is if the supply is restricted by the presence of 23,000 ST Holders and away allocation of 3,000

Halesowen Town are step 3, they should be about a tenner. The cheapest half season ticket for an adult down the blues is £185, works out £15 a game. I can’t see how they can offer it much cheaper.

If Blues reduce daily match tickets to less than £20, even if we sold out we’d still be losing out on revenue.
Gazball?
17:13, Thu 11 Jan
Mozball
mad
Mozball

Halesowen Town are step 3, they should be about a tenner. The cheapest half season ticket for an adult down the blues is £185, works out £15 a game. I can’t see how they can offer it much cheaper.

If Blues reduce daily match tickets to less than £20, even if we sold out we’d still be losing out on revenue.

Current "half" season tickets on sale for last ten games and include: (Adult)

Tilton £205 for 10 games... £20.50

Main Stand Lower £155 for 10 games... £15.50.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
17:17, Thu 11 Jan
mad
mad
Mozball

It’s £12 for adults not a tenner
Tony Fantastico
17:22, Thu 11 Jan
Ah cheers got the table off the blues website which was for 12 games, but obv out of date now. Point still stands though, works out £15 a ticket 👍🏻. £3 difference to buying individual tickets down Halloween Town and cheaper than Moors.
Gazball?
Bob
17:36, Thu 11 Jan
That’s a false comparison though.

To go down the Blues as a one-off you’re asking me to either pay £35/40 or £155.

Never going to happen.

The way to do it is make the game by game prices reasonable (£25), then make me want to come back and get the ST.
17:37, Thu 11 Jan
Mozball
Sunik
No troll and fine on the getting laid front thanks.

Empty lower tiers are fine according to most then. I'm sorry but with the cost of living crisis and the outlay the club has faced in sorting the stands, we have to accept that £37.50 is good value to watch elite level sport.

£20 a ticket
17:55, Thu 11 Jan
Bob
No the cheapest for a one off adult is £27. It’s more to sit in the seats with a better view, but we’re comparing to Halsoween Town.

I do think the prices in the lower lop/Tilton should be slightly lower than the upper, but even if we were to limit tickets to £25 I still think we’d lose out on revenue.
Gazball?
18:06, Thu 11 Jan
If you’re still referring to the Kop that’s cheaper per game than a season ticket.
Gazball?
Tam
18:09, Thu 11 Jan
I suppose one of the benefits of getting more into the ground at a reduced price may be the opportunity to a) build that loyalty and being used to going to a game again b) introduce future generations to the club and c) make it an opportunity to sell extra merchandise, food, etc.

It's just possible that they might have considered that though, I do realise.
Make Blues Great Again