07:53, Fri 12 Jan
0-4
What did the Knights in White satin?
08:06, Fri 12 Jan
2-1 Blues
08:44, Fri 12 Jan
Worries me a little Swansea also have a new manager for this one but Mowbray is far more experienced at this level so I think we'll get the 3 points

2-0 Blues

Leave the stadium at 5pm with similar feelings of hope and excitement I had after West Brom

Can't wait
08:49, Fri 12 Jan
Resounding 3-1 new manager bounce win
12:23, Fri 12 Jan
They have a few players out and we owe them a defeat.

2-0 Blues
12:26, Fri 12 Jan
3-2 Rollercoaster.

Sanderson FGS

(425/1...)
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
12:28, Fri 12 Jan
I don't think we'll keep a clean sheet, 2-1 Blues.
12:32, Fri 12 Jan
2-1 Blues.

Miyoshi
Dembele

(Excited to see Miyoshi under TM. Lovely little player who likes his lovely little players in the 10)
12:56, Fri 12 Jan
firmly believe a home victory for Blues. 2 - 0
13:05, Fri 12 Jan
smashed 0-4 and calls for Tony Mowbray's head from Craig Gardner
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:09, Fri 12 Jan
Desmond
13:12, Fri 12 Jan
I'm basing my prediction purely on the press conferences Mowbray and Williams gave. Mowbray was relaxed, insightful and open whilst Williams gave very short, generic answers that told you nothing. Considering they've only had a week to prepare their teams, I think we'll be more well drilled and will have a better understanding of what the manager wants.

Most likely all bollocks to be fair but that's what I'm going with. 2-1 to Blues.
13:20, Fri 12 Jan
3-2 Blues
14:01, Fri 12 Jan
1-1

The magpies have spoken. I’m superstitious, regarding the way they influence Blues performances “(one for sorrow, two for joy etc).

Firstly this morning I saw a single magpie 😔. It was the most feckin stupid magpie I’ve seen (south of Newcastle) dry-humping a black and white boiler chimney. I thought, typical Blues.

But shortly afterwards I saw a couple of magpies blissfully together on the pavement in front of me 🥹 Which means an equaliser, even though I disrupted their tranquility by shouting and air-guitaring to Discharge.
16:45, Fri 12 Jan
You are the reincarnation of the psychic octopus and I claim my £5 prize