19:59, Sun 14 Jan
Just looked at the availability for seats. We haven't sold many at all.

What's everyone reckon attendance wise? Over 5k?

Never went yesterday so quite looking forward to Tuesday
20:08, Sun 14 Jan
We won’t sell many Tuesday because people want to go but nearly £40 is too much.

Oh..
Tony Fantastico
20:13, Sun 14 Jan
Bcfc 26

I will be honest.. I’m not going, though I’m a season ticket holder and live 15 miles away so that’s my excuse, you would think all the moaners about ticket prices would be itching to go 🙄
20:27, Sun 14 Jan
Thought they were £15 for adults
20:35, Sun 14 Jan
Excuse my sarcasm
Tony Fantastico
20:43, Sun 14 Jan
I’m OAP now £8 upper Tilton I’m going.

Don’t know if it’s allowed anymore but should do pay on the day for these.
20:53, Sun 14 Jan
Steve Whitton
Bcfc 26

I will be honest.. I’m not going, though I’m a season ticket holder and live 15 miles away so that’s my excuse, you would think all the moaners about ticket prices would be itching to go 🙄

I’m a season ticket holder and live 7 miles away and I’m not going. No other reason than I can’t be arsed. Most people share my view, sadly
21:01, Sun 14 Jan
Ahhh sorry Rab, didn’t see the Oh at the bottom!!

£15 ain’t bad tbf, hopefully see some more fans join
21:11, Sun 14 Jan
I'm a STH live about 20 miles away but i'm going. There may be a number of people waiting to see what happens with the weather as heavy snow was forecast, but isn't now.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
21:19, Sun 14 Jan
I’m a ST holder that lives about 25 minutes away and I’m definitely going as I love the Cup! Really hoping to have a good go this season…Hull are beatable and Leicester are beatable (based on the assumption that they’ll rest some first team players)
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
21:19, Sun 14 Jan
I’m just more interested in seeing how we play game on game under him. Try and spot the ones who are the weak links and those getting what Mowbray wants. And a few beers and a bit of tea
Tony Fantastico
21:25, Sun 14 Jan
Are we going to have one of these threads for every game?
21:36, Sun 14 Jan
I’m a season ticket holder and don’t think I’d go if it was free. Hull City, freezing cold, only 2 stands with minimal fans, no thanks. I’ll save myself for Stoke.
21:43, Sun 14 Jan
I am a season ticket holder that lives 176 miles away and going - only because I am working up here otherwise no chance!

Another opportunity tho to take the old man who’s 80, meet friends, have a few Guinness and support my team and our new manager

KRO
21:50, Sun 14 Jan
Respect. 🤝
Tony Fantastico