10:16, Mon 15 Jan
Reedy1968
I am a season ticket holder that lives 176 miles away and going - only because I am working up here otherwise no chance!

Another opportunity tho to take the old man who’s 80, meet friends, have a few Guinness and support my team and our new manager

KRO

Snap except I'm 166 mes away
11:29, Mon 15 Jan
Thongs
Thongs
Meaningless game?

Blues are playing, what’s wrong with everyone? You’re either all in or you’re not.

Unfortunately that's essentially what this is to us now. We're not going to win the FA Cup this year (as much as I'd love us to have a great run at it - it's not our priority and the current relegation battle is. And the draw of Leicester away is hardly a golden carrot for the next round. Tomorrow should - imo - be used for Big Tone to experiment with his players a little bit and as he's already hinted at - look at those he's not had chance to see yet.

Ever been to a pre season friendly?

Plenty.
Goulding (Kristoff)
Thongs
Meaningless game?

Blues are playing, what’s wrong with everyone? You’re either all in or you’re not.

Unfortunately that's essentially what this is to us now. We're not going to win the FA Cup this year (as much as I'd love us to have a great run at it - it's not our priority and the current relegation battle is. And the draw of Leicester away is hardly a golden carrot for the next round. Tomorrow should - imo - be used for Big Tone to experiment with his players a little bit and as he's already hinted at - look at those he's not had chance to see yet.
Can’t disagree more. We’re not in a relegation battle yet but are in the cup and tight to FFP. We should be aiming to try and win every game
Tony Fantastico
11:41, Mon 15 Jan
Nikola Zigic
Goulding (Kristoff)
Thongs
Meaningless game?

Yeah think I'd potentially have gone if there was a chance of say Spurs away in the next round where we get a great away day.

Big whoop we win tomorrow just to get smashed away at Leicester in our own division 😴
Coventry just beat them
Tony Fantastico
12:10, Mon 15 Jan
Hull are bringing about 100/150 by the looks of it.
Gazball?
12:35, Mon 15 Jan
I am not going because my mum is baking a cake.
12:45, Mon 15 Jan
Nikola Zigic
The minute the FA give us a decent draw I will acknowledge the competition's existence again.

What constitutes a decent draw to you?

Additionally, in order to get decent draws are you not maximising your chances of getting them by winning games and thus being in more draws.

I can see the argument that it's been devalued so people can't be arsed to go but if people went would it not show fans still value it.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
13:46, Mon 15 Jan
It's a very limited criteria purely driven from a fan perspective. Please don't try and apply logic to it.

I'd probably say any of the below away:

Man Utd
Man City
Tottenham
Arsenal
Chelsea
Wolves
Everton
Liverpool
West Ham
Bolton
Bristol Rovers
Charlton
Portsmouth
Wrexham
MK Dons
Walsall
Tranmere

Any of those would have been good, I'd have got a ticket for most of them but not all.

We aren't going to win the cup so my entire view about a good draw is tied to it being a good away game.

Alternatively I'd have taken one of the 'big six' at home, so there'd have been a good crowd and atmosphere.
H

Consistently correct.
13:55, Mon 15 Jan
Is “Hull at home in the FA Cup replay” going to be the new “6,000 at home in the mid 80’s”, and will the same 10,000 people be bragging about being part of both?
13:55, Mon 15 Jan
Nikola Zigic
It's a very limited criteria purely driven from a fan perspective. Please don't try and apply logic to it.

I'd probably say any of the below away:

Man Utd
Man City
Tottenham
Arsenal
Chelsea
Wolves
Everton
Liverpool
West Ham
Bolton
Bristol Rovers
Charlton
Portsmouth
Wrexham
MK Dons
Walsall
Tranmere

Any of those would have been good, I'd have got a ticket for most of them but not all.

We aren't going to win the cup so my entire view about a good draw is tied to it being a good away game.

Alternatively I'd have taken one of the 'big six' at home, so there'd have been a good crowd and atmosphere.

But you see my criteria is someone shit at home to try and go as far as possible. Everyone is different.

We have played eight of those in the list you've posted in the cup in the last twenty years. I'm not sure how we are hard done by by draws. That's a huge percentage.
13:58, Mon 15 Jan
Might be ten we have played actually.
14:02, Mon 15 Jan
FA Cup or both major Cups?
Tony Fantastico
14:06, Mon 15 Jan
We'll most likely get 7-8,000, depending on the weather.
Similar to previous years.
Most people won't buy tickets until tomorrow.
14:09, Mon 15 Jan
Nine maybe all FA Cup, and the years may be slightly out but certainly this millennium. Yes some at home but you are asking for a lot of luck to have everything.

Man City
Chelsea
Wolves
Everton
Liverpool
West Ham
Bolton
Portsmouth
MK Dons
14:14, Mon 15 Jan
Can’t remember Liverpool or MK in FA cup this century. But I’m getting old