13:57, Mon 15 Jan
Only just turned HT and the CB, Laiith Fairnie, has a hat trick.

Can't remember a centre half in my lifetime scoring one
14:01, Mon 15 Jan
He’s one of the rare breed that didn’t come through any academy, and was spotting playing non-league and college football at 16
14:02, Mon 15 Jan
Gary Gillespie.

Against us.
14:03, Mon 15 Jan
Also Alvin Martin scored an amazing hat-trick for West Ham v Newcastle in the eighties - every goal past a different goalie.
14:04, Mon 15 Jan
According to BCFC.com on Fairnie's player bio:

'Having played at Hartpury College, based in Gloucestershire, he was called up to feature in England Schoolboys Under-18s, a team he went on to be named captain of and remarkably scored a hat-trick for from defence during a game against Greece'

Maybe this lad needs sticking up front?
14:06, Mon 15 Jan
bluearmyfaction
Also Alvin Martin scored an amazing hat-trick for West Ham v Newcastle in the eighties - every goal past a different goalie.

I'm going to save myself with 'in my lifetime' comment, but typical one was against Blues
Chris Nichols scored 2 for villa and 2 for Leicester in the same match.
Love it
Tony Fantastico
14:08, Mon 15 Jan
looking forward to work this afternoon now ;-)
14:11, Mon 15 Jan
Bilbo86
According to BCFC.com on Fairnie's player bio:

'Having played at Hartpury College, based in Gloucestershire, he was called up to feature in England Schoolboys Under-18s, a team he went on to be named captain of and remarkably scored a hat-trick for from defence during a game against Greece'

Maybe this lad needs sticking up front?

He doesn't.
14:16, Mon 15 Jan
dork
looking forward to work this afternoon now ;-)
Lollipop man?
Tony Fantastico
14:17, Mon 15 Jan
It was meant in jest mate.
14:18, Mon 15 Jan
Bilbo86
It was meant in jest mate.

Fair - I've got PTSD from Blues Facebook who always go on about u21 players they've never seen play
14:28, Mon 15 Jan
I always through Hartbury was a Rugby college, didn't realise they did football.
14:29, Mon 15 Jan
No Donovan after being absent on Sat. Maybe being rested for Hull?

Mazwi is 17 isn’t he? Good to see he’s around the under 21s.
Gazball?