Be off to Newcastle soon I reckon
KES
08:45, Tue 16 Jan
Busted flush tbh
08:45, Tue 16 Jan
Good, he's a knob.
Up the feckin Blues
09:03, Tue 16 Jan
I hope he can wait 7 months and take the job off Southgate.
09:05, Tue 16 Jan
FA wouldn't employ him for a number of reasons

Can see him taking the Portugal job when Martinez inevitably fails though
09:13, Tue 16 Jan
I hope.

I've read excitables on twitter regarding Newcastle and Chelsea. It's easy money for him.

Interesting if he links up with Al-Nasr and Ronaldo
09:21, Tue 16 Jan
Surprised, he was doing alright with them and had them in the top 4 for most of the season, few bad results against strong teams and he’s gone.

De Rossi to come in apparently.
Gazball?
09:36, Tue 16 Jan
MacAttack
I hope he can wait 7 months and take the job off Southgate.

If fans don't think Southgate is adventurous enough...
09:37, Tue 16 Jan
Mourinho is a winner though, big difference in watching cautious football and winning to watching it and not.
09:41, Tue 16 Jan
All I care about is England winning a trophy and with the track record of Mourinho, it's quite likely we'd win something.
09:46, Tue 16 Jan
My Blue Heaven
Mourinho is a winner though, big difference in watching cautious football and winning to watching it and not.

He was.

14 years since his last major honour.

Slightly harsh as he did win the UEFA Cup with Man U in 2016 but that is certainly not the equivalent of England winning a World Cup or Euros.
09:48, Tue 16 Jan
Thanks for everything, Tony. I know it was only one home game, but when the opportunity to acquire a world-class manager comes along, you've got to take it.

Best, Garry
Shaun of Brum
My Blue Heaven

He was.

14 years since his last major honour.

Slightly harsh as he did win the UEFA Cup with Man U in 2016 but that is certainly not the equivalent of England winning a World Cup or Euros.

I’m glad we’re not counting the other third rate one he won as a major competition
Gazball?
09:54, Tue 16 Jan
He won Roma their first trophy in nearly 15 years. Blokes a great of the game.

Where do you get 14 years from

He won the prem with Chelsea in 2015, league cup with united in 17, europa league which is essentially the uefa cup.