22:54, Tue 16 Jan
Decisions Decisions for Saturday. Sunjic came on and we suddenly had a grip on midfield. Bielik apart from one big mistake played well at centre-half and I don't think you can drop James
22:54, Tue 16 Jan
Petebaldwin
QBBC2
Goals

Stansfield: [youtube.com]

Miyoshi: [youtube.com]

Miyoshi went to celebrate in a neutral corner?

Yeah I did think running to celebrate a last minute winner in front of an empty stand was a strange choice.

He's very shy.
Up the feckin Blues
22:56, Tue 16 Jan
QBBC2
Goals

Stansfield: [youtube.com]

Miyoshi: [youtube.com]

Miyoshi went to celebrate in a neutral corner?

Probably just started running, then it was too late to change.
23:07, Tue 16 Jan
Just got back from the game, really enjoyed it and glad I made the effort:

. Under 20 quid for me and my son to sit in club class, makes a change from the back of the Tilton
. No forward, but Tony wanted to see everyone and I was never in any doubt that once we brought on a forward we would find a way to win
. No way would we have got a positive response under Rooney, that’s a 2-0 loss all day long
- standouts, Donavan, James and standsfield are superb young footballers

Positive vibes only, just feels better already.
TaylorJay84
Linked Image

😂💙

Is that his todger hanging out his shorts?
They're coming to take me away haha hehe haha
23:11, Tue 16 Jan
MattBCFC1979
Just got back from the game, really enjoyed it and glad I made the effort:

. Under 20 quid for me and my son to sit in club class, makes a change from the back of the Tilton
. No forward, but Tony wanted to see everyone and I was never in any doubt that once we brought on a forward we would find a way to win
. No way would we have got a positive response under Rooney, that’s a 2-0 loss all day long
- standouts, Donavan, James and standsfield are superb young footballers

Positive vibes only, just feels better already.

Good post, good to know. Wish we could always concentrate on the postives
Herefordshire Cider Boozer
TaylorJay84
Linked Image

😂💙

Is that his todger hanging out his shorts?

Not unless he has a finger nail on it!... 😁
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
00:58, Wed 17 Jan
quark
bluearmyfaction
Would have helped if the reward had been Man U or Eastleigh at home rather than feckin Leicester away. A tie with the romance of a mouldy peach.

Yep another non glamorous away game we will probably loose. When was the last time we got a prem team at home

Everyone moans about something different with the draws. Becoming weirder and weirder fans by the day
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
08:31, Wed 17 Jan
we’ve got a local ish tie against what is essentially a premier league outfit

recent winners of the EPL and FA Cup

we’ll get at least 6 or 7000 tickets won’t we - in our more favoured position of the underdogs

and it’s the FA Cup! forget what Sky tell you, it’s still the best knock out competition in the world

where else would you have the likes of Eastleigh 90 mins away from a tie with Man United

As Uncle Tone says, we gotta Keep Right On!
08:33, Wed 17 Jan
Excited for Leicester now. Uncle Tone will have a right good go. Need to make sure we sell it out. Utfb