20:00, Tue 16 Jan
JohnP
3 shots in 10 minutes, 2 on target, sounds ok....

Shut up me
20:01, Tue 16 Jan
quark
bluearmyfaction
Would have helped if the reward had been Man U or Eastleigh at home rather than feckin Leicester away. A tie with the romance of a mouldy peach.

Yep another non glamorous away game we will probably loose. When was the last time we got a prem team at home

Albion maybe? Under rowett.
Sounds very much like the usual story for us. Creating chances but then the opposition get the ball, our defence self-destruct and and it's 1-0.
Post hit by Longelo 🙄 we actually are playing really well.
Gaff from Bielik

Looks like a false 9 no striker or focal point as such, we’re just breaking forwards in numbers.
Quite exciting so far
bielik howler. against the run of play
20:03, Tue 16 Jan
Seems to be our problem at the moment, create plenty of chances just can't put them away
20:06, Tue 16 Jan
I'm only listening to commentary but all I'm hearing is us getting the ball in decent places and then "but there's no-one in the middle."
20:06, Tue 16 Jan
Haven't Hull changed all 11 players from the weekend? Thought this would be routine.
20:07, Tue 16 Jan
Not sure TM is that bothered about the cup given the starting 11.
20:08, Tue 16 Jan
Surprised Roberts didn’t get a start. He seems desperately short of match fitness and guile in his substitute cameos. An ideal match surely especially as Burke isn’t and will never be our player.
20:12, Tue 16 Jan
Tilton shark
Duttyo
3-6-1 formation is bold!

So is no centre halfs

Average height of team just over 5ft
[]
e17blue
Seems to be our problem at the moment, create plenty of chances just can't put them away

the last 4 years
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
I second that lotion
20:13, Tue 16 Jan
I reckon Rags is as quick as Bielik over 5yds 😂
20:15, Tue 16 Jan
pridding
Haven't Hull changed all 11 players from the weekend? Thought this would be routine.

The Hull kids are beginning to boss it