09:33, Thu 18 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
They will have to accept your request to be added to your network, by email

Do they? I let someone use mine and didn't get an email asking me to accept. Probs fell into a black hole.
09:42, Thu 18 Jan
Fingers crossed then
09:48, Thu 18 Jan
That seems to fit in with the information on Leicester’s website. Home blocks K1, L1 and P not available to home fans so presume potential extras for us. Also, certain seats in P1 not available to home fans, presumably to allow segregation between P and P1 as shown on that map on twitter above.
10:20, Thu 18 Jan
Do we know when the Boro game gets moved to?
H

Consistently correct.
15:09, Thu 18 Jan
Tom TheProject Brady
Project Furlong
Lord Boz
Anyone else who’s got their tickets today order a digital one?
No. Simply on principle.
£1 p+p or £1.60 for digital !? 🤷‍♂️

It looks like they’ve offered it in error. Had blues branding on it rather than Leicester - and now it’s not being offered so I think they’ve offered this in error. Email and a phone call tomorrow with the Ticket office. Triffic

I've had a few away tickets which have been e-tickets and they've all had Blues branding.

Never had an issue with any of them.

Contacted me this morning via email and Twitter (as I'd messaged them on there too) and said I'll be sent out a physical ticket. Means I've saved 45p. No fear ticketing!
15:16, Thu 18 Jan
Nikola Zigic
Do we know when the Boro game gets moved to?
Saturday morning. We’ll do em both
Tony Fantastico
15:20, Thu 18 Jan
Thanks Dugarry

Hunting all over the site. Where do I find my e=ticketing profile?

Dugarry21
wannabee bailey
I expected 4.500+ and I'm sure we would sell them.

Question.

4 season ticket holders.
What needs to be in place for 1 of them to order tickets for all 4?

Are you all connected in a network? If you go onto your Blues eticketing profile you can check who is in your network.

If they are not you can add them instantly, but you require their Blues ticket ID and surname.

Then when it comes to buying tickets you'll add 4 to your basket and then assign each ticket to the names you want to buy for.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
15:29, Thu 18 Jan

If you then go to the symbol which resembles a profile like here on SHA, 'View Account Managment' --> 'Account Management' --> 'Network'

You'll be able to see who, and who isn't, in your network.

To add someone to your network so you can buy tickets on their behalf, and vice versa, just click 'add member'

As previously said just need their Ticket ID and Surname to add.

You can see your ticket ID on your season ticket, or at the top of the screen when you click on your profile.

(Anyone correct me if I'm wrong)
15:40, Thu 18 Jan
Dugarry21

If you then go to the symbol which resembles a profile like here on SHA, 'View Account Managment' --> 'Account Management' --> 'Network'

You'll be able to see who, and who isn't, in your network.

To add someone to your network so you can buy tickets on their behalf, and vice versa, just click 'add member'

As previously said just need their Ticket ID and Surname to add.

You can see your ticket ID on your season ticket, or at the top of the screen when you click on your profile.

(Anyone correct me if I'm wrong)

All correct 👍
16:11, Thu 18 Jan
wannabee bailey
Thanks Dugarry

Hunting all over the site. Where do I find my e=ticketing profile?

Dugarry21
wannabee bailey
I expected 4.500+ and I'm sure we would sell them.

Question.

4 season ticket holders.
What needs to be in place for 1 of them to order tickets for all 4?

Are you all connected in a network? If you go onto your Blues eticketing profile you can check who is in your network.

If they are not you can add them instantly, but you require their Blues ticket ID and surname.

Then when it comes to buying tickets you'll add 4 to your basket and then assign each ticket to the names you want to buy for.

give me a ring i can talk you through it
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
12:31, Fri 19 Jan
Sold out! Well done blues. Got a good feeling about this one.