13:20, Thu 18 Jan
If manpower is the issue how about the police use a thermal drone then.

There's probably something obvious that I'm missing that means it is unfeasible but it's got to be worth considering as an option.
13:25, Thu 18 Jan
another sensible idea - Thing is these crimes will be driving up the insurance of the people that live in that area, so the ones that bother with insurance won't be too happy either. They could make it pay having whoever is patrolling having an ANPR car so that they can pick any illegal motors too.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
13:33, Thu 18 Jan
I don’t know enough about the logistics of drones to comment but I think any deterrent is worth considering. The thieves are less likely to be thieving if they think they might be being watched, seems they have a free reign at the moment.
14:08, Thu 18 Jan
So how many police were underemployed, standing around at the match?
Best time since the 18th century to be a thief. No peelers on the street to deter criminals; and no post-crime investigation. Great gig.
14:50, Thu 18 Jan
It does feel like it would be more worthwhile for the army of policemen filming people watching football may be better off actually preventing these crimes instead.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
15:07, Thu 18 Jan
Park your car half on the pavement stick a pallestinian flag on it and your car will be left alone trust me.
15:33, Thu 18 Jan
Dr Devious
Park your car half on the pavement stick a pallestinian flag on it and your car will be left alone trust me.

You a member of Hamas?
15:36, Thu 18 Jan
Not willing to discuss my polotival alliance.
15:44, Thu 18 Jan
Dr Devious

🤣 actually not a bad idea this.
15:47, Thu 18 Jan
Judging my experience I’d have thought there was a law that you had to park half on the pavement
15:49, Thu 18 Jan
😁👍
15:50, Thu 18 Jan
Not willing to discuss my polotival alliance.

I guess we’ll just never know
15:56, Thu 18 Jan
What I will say is they do a Nice Tot in the Bordesley Labour Club.