21:45, Thu 18 Jan
Blokes grown up a bit since he's got off the sniff.

Fair play that he chucks a few pennies at charities evrey now and then. I'll never like the dirty greasy v**la chunt personally. Each to their own.
21:48, Thu 18 Jan
There’s good and bad in most tbf
Tony Fantastico
22:40, Thu 18 Jan
Maybe but I'm not comfortable with SHA's recent penchant for fawning over v**la. It's proper weird.
22:45, Thu 18 Jan
Anyway, might not be true. I'm struggling seeing Blues fawning over him, tbh.

If it is true I'm eating my words.
Up the feckin Blues
23:09, Thu 18 Jan
Miguelagenn
Maybe but I'm not comfortable with SHA's recent penchant for fawning over v**la. It's proper weird.
Trust me. I despise them
Tony Fantastico
06:41, Fri 19 Jan
Honestly he does seem like a very generous bloke. It really doesn't surprise me if it's true.

Didn't he do a sizable donation for a Blues supporting family's young kids medical treatment recently?

He's made a lot of mistakes but if people cannot move on to acknowledging people moving forward and doing good then there isn't really much hope for humanity.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
07:13, Fri 19 Jan
People writing SOTV on his obituary need to have a word with themselves.
08:05, Fri 19 Jan

Same here. If he does a nice thing, well done for doing a nice thing. No need to fawn over the bastard. Or even mention it. Certainly not before knowing the nice thing was actually done.
08:06, Fri 19 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Till we learn to live
And learn to give each other
What we need to survive
Together alive
08:08, Fri 19 Jan
Madeira Blue
Apart from him playing for and supporting that unmentionable team he seems a fairly decent bloke. When someone ran onto the pitch and punched him he did not make a big thing of of it (which he could have). He gives money to charity and good causes. He seems to have matured a lot since his move to Man City.

My impression of him changed that day when he didn't make a meal of that incident tbh
08:22, Fri 19 Jan
Charcy
Honestly he does seem like a very generous bloke. It really doesn't surprise me if it's true.

Didn't he do a sizable donation for a Blues supporting family's young kids medical treatment recently?

He's made a lot of mistakes but if people cannot move on to acknowledging people moving forward and doing good then there isn't really much hope for humanity.

Reasonable, but I'll wait for confirmation other than some twitter post before calling for the statue outside the Tilton.

Also, the hope for humanity disappeared sometime in the 14th century, I believe.
Up the feckin Blues
08:31, Fri 19 Jan
bluearmyfaction
Rab C Nesbitt
Till we learn to live
And learn to give each other
What we need to survive
Together alive
Divide and conquer
08:58, Fri 19 Jan
As the title states I have read today (albeit on Twitter) that Jack Grealish paid for the funeral of Paul Mitchel.

Is this true as far as anyone on here is aware?

Great gesture if true.

He does seem like a good guy doesn't he?

If it helps, there was a thread about this back in about June last year, so it's not the first mention of it.

... but, like yourself, i have no collaborating proof.
Tam
09:01, Fri 19 Jan
Charcy

He did - he put £5000 into it. My impression of him changed when he was filmed with a disabled girl, who was obviously in awe of him and the Man City team. He was so genuinely nice with her - and she was so overjoyed - that I couldn't help liking him for that. When someone does a good thing, I don't care what football team they play for or support. If someone does a bad thing, same applies.
Make Blues Great Again
10:27, Fri 19 Jan
Tam
Charcy

He did - he put £5000 into it. My impression of him changed when he was filmed with a disabled girl, who was obviously in awe of him and the Man City team. He was so genuinely nice with her - and she was so overjoyed - that I couldn't help liking him for that. When someone does a good thing, I don't care what football team they play for or support. If someone does a bad thing, same applies.

Yeah, i think he's a decent bloke too .... can still mock him for being completely thick though

Here's the encyclopaedia moment