Sunjic Bielik
Miyoshi James Dembele
Stansfield

Gets my vote.
11:00, Sat 20 Jan
Yeah, makes sense.
11:21, Sat 20 Jan
Clapton
I can’t believe how many people have left James, out and those that pick him push back into a defensive two.

James, should start and not as a defensive midfielder. Goals win games and he’s in form.

I think there's a few reasons for it. Firstly, Mowbray has gone back to 4231 which means James doesn't have a natural position. He's either too deep or he's playing number 10 which doesn't really suit him. He's at his best when he picks up the ball in midfield, turns and then plays it forward.

Secondly, he's been really good at coming off the bench and injecting energy into a performance when we're struggling - lots of players need time to grow into a game whereas he hits the ground running. It's a bit unfair on him to not start because of that but it's always good to have a game changer on the bench.

Finally, there are lots of rumours about him leaving this month so it becomes less about nurturing his talent and more about what he can offer us now. Sunjic and Bielik are better defensively and Miyoshi or Stansfield are better number 10s.
11:25, Sat 20 Jan
Clapton
I can’t believe how many people have left James, out and those that pick him push back into a defensive two.

James, should start and not as a defensive midfielder. Goals win games and he’s in form.

Yeah, why play a player in their favoured position.
Sounds crazy.
11:25, Sat 20 Jan
Tom TheProject Brady
Ruddy
Drameh Sanderson Long Buchanan
Sunjic Bielik
Miyoshi James Dembele
Stansfield

This for me 👍