TR
00:25, Sat 20 Jan
Gone to Millwall. Clearly a PL level player dropping down just so they can get minutes. I’d be enquiring about Sessegnon if I was Gardener, he’s a player that needs a run of games and can play left back and in midfield which we need.
00:35, Sat 20 Jan
TR
Never heard of him so Google Aged 24 with 27 appearances., Spurs player. These Premier league clubs don’t help them develop as players but they make a few bob I suppose.

More often than not these premier league loans don’t work out because they haven’t had enough high level games.

We’ve had our share.
01:28, Sat 20 Jan
TR
Is he really "clearly Premier League level"? Barely played for Spurs and couldn't get a game on loan with Augsburg. A Prem player would play every week for a bottom half Bundesliga team.
TR
08:11, Sat 20 Jan
From what I’ve seen of him yeah, always been impressed when I’ve seen him play. He was a part of the Sky series about transfers and he got told by Spurs a few seasons back he wasn’t a part of first team plans and they’d accepted a bid by Inter but he refused to leave as he wanted to fight for his place at Spurs, guess that didn’t work out hence why they’ve not played much.
08:47, Sat 20 Jan
Not convinced either

Looked good when he debuted under Jose, but not done much since,

They’ve had a defensive injury crisis this season and he still hasnt had a look in, some games they were playing 4 fullbacks in defence instead of him
09:08, Sat 20 Jan
TR
He had a decent breakthrough but like many he’s stalled massively, I wouldn’t be surprised if he looks anything but a prem player for Millwall.

He’s big fast and strong but he’s rash and gets dragged out of position a fair bit, probably why he’s not really played for 2 seasons
09:23, Sat 20 Jan
In the games he has played for Spurs, he's looked very good, sometimes being their standout. There's obviously a reason he's not playing but Spurs are an elite level club. Based on what I've seen of him, he should destroy the championship. I guess we'll see.
15:17, Mon 22 Jan
Millwall picking up Obafemi too from Burnley.

Would have loved him for us
15:44, Mon 22 Jan
Very good business for Millwall that

Good job we got Oli Burke
I'm not convinced the business is that special if he's ended up at Millwall
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
15:49, Mon 22 Jan
Dugarry21

We'll soon be setting our sights higher than riff-raff that ultimately end up joining Millwall on loan
15:53, Mon 22 Jan
I don’t think he’s that good if I’m honest. He’s quick but that’s about it.
16:10, Mon 22 Jan
Obafemi is average at best.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:35, Mon 22 Jan
Dugarry21

Why? he seems to lose his way a bit
18:59, Mon 22 Jan
TR
TR
Gone to Millwall. Clearly a PL level player dropping down just so they can get minutes. I’d be enquiring about Sessegnon if I was Gardener, he’s a player that needs a run of games and can play left back and in midfield which we need.
But is someone who can play left back or midfield really what we need ?