TR
00:25, Sat 20 Jan
Gone to Millwall. Clearly a PL level player dropping down just so they can get minutes. I’d be enquiring about Sessegnon if I was Gardener, he’s a player that needs a run of games and can play left back and in midfield which we need.
00:35, Sat 20 Jan
TR
Never heard of him so Google Aged 24 with 27 appearances., Spurs player. These Premier league clubs don’t help them develop as players but they make a few bob I suppose.

More often than not these premier league loans don’t work out because they haven’t had enough high level games.

We’ve had our share.
01:28, Sat 20 Jan
TR
Is he really "clearly Premier League level"? Barely played for Spurs and couldn't get a game on loan with Augsburg. A Prem player would play every week for a bottom half Bundesliga team.
TR
08:11, Sat 20 Jan
From what I’ve seen of him yeah, always been impressed when I’ve seen him play. He was a part of the Sky series about transfers and he got told by Spurs a few seasons back he wasn’t a part of first team plans and they’d accepted a bid by Inter but he refused to leave as he wanted to fight for his place at Spurs, guess that didn’t work out hence why they’ve not played much.
08:47, Sat 20 Jan
Not convinced either

Looked good when he debuted under Jose, but not done much since,

They’ve had a defensive injury crisis this season and he still hasnt had a look in, some games they were playing 4 fullbacks in defence instead of him
09:08, Sat 20 Jan
TR
He had a decent breakthrough but like many he’s stalled massively, I wouldn’t be surprised if he looks anything but a prem player for Millwall.

He’s big fast and strong but he’s rash and gets dragged out of position a fair bit, probably why he’s not really played for 2 seasons
09:23, Sat 20 Jan
In the games he has played for Spurs, he's looked very good, sometimes being their standout. There's obviously a reason he's not playing but Spurs are an elite level club. Based on what I've seen of him, he should destroy the championship. I guess we'll see.
15:17, Mon 22 Jan
Millwall picking up Obafemi too from Burnley.

Would have loved him for us
15:44, Mon 22 Jan
Very good business for Millwall that

Good job we got Oli Burke
I'm not convinced the business is that special if he's ended up at Millwall
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
15:49, Mon 22 Jan
Dugarry21

We'll soon be setting our sights higher than riff-raff that ultimately end up joining Millwall on loan
15:53, Mon 22 Jan
I don’t think he’s that good if I’m honest. He’s quick but that’s about it.
16:10, Mon 22 Jan
Obafemi is average at best.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:35, Mon 22 Jan
Dugarry21

Why? he seems to lose his way a bit
18:59, Mon 22 Jan
TR
TR
Gone to Millwall. Clearly a PL level player dropping down just so they can get minutes. I’d be enquiring about Sessegnon if I was Gardener, he’s a player that needs a run of games and can play left back and in midfield which we need.
But is someone who can play left back or midfield really what we need ?