09:51, Mon 22 Jan
It’s a given that Leicester have a far stronger squad than ours at this time but there’s a few things going in our favour if we are serious about trying to progress.

Leicester play tonight and are sure to field their strongest team. They also play again in the league next Tuesday, so the cup game might be a bit of an inconvenience to them.

They have several injuries and key players away at the African Cup.

If we were to treat it like a league game and go fully committed I think we have a great chance, if we take it as an opportunity to rotate massively then probably not.
09:55, Mon 22 Jan
It’s a given that Leicester have a far stronger squad than ours at this time but there’s a few things going in our favour if we are serious about trying to progress.

Leicester play tonight and are sure to field their strongest team. They also play again in the league next Tuesday, so the cup game might be a bit of an inconvenience to them.

They have several injuries and key players away at the African Cup.

If we were to treat it like a league game and go fully committed I think we have a great chance, if we take it as an opportunity to rotate massively then probably not.

I'm not as convinced as others that we are going to beat Leicester right now, even factoring the things you raise.

However, i DO think it's important that we put out our strongest side and actually give it a good go - if we do that, perform to our best, every player gives there absolute all and we still lose then so be it.

It's still very very early days under Uncle Tony, perhaps this cup game is a couple of months too early ?
09:59, Mon 22 Jan
TM will use this as a game to look at the players, he said as much for the FA Cup game last week.

I reckon he'll have a go but with an eye on using the bench - might even have a couple of new players?
10:00, Mon 22 Jan
Just use the game to try things out; Its no biggy if we go out.
Steve
10:00, Mon 22 Jan
I'd imagine they will name a very similar side to the one that won at Millwall

Stolarczyk
Ricardo Pereira
Nelson
Coady
Doyle
Choudhury
Albrighton
Akgün
Casadei
Marçal-Madivadua
Cannon

Some very good players there but they might be lacking a bit of fluidity. I would like us to go full strength, we would have a chance.
Happy Clapper
10:01, Mon 22 Jan
I wouldn’t say I’m convinced either, but I think a full strength team playing with the same spirit and intensity as a league game would have a great chance. We might still get picked off by their better quality anyway.
10:06, Mon 22 Jan
If they score, I wonder if any of them will try sitting on the wall in front of the Blues fans again?
10:15, Mon 22 Jan
think i read Casadei is being recalled too
10:19, Mon 22 Jan
I think he will make some changes, but Leics will have week team and if the 5,000 of us are in fine voice its the FA cup i think we can easily get a draw
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
10:20, Mon 22 Jan
we can easily get a draw

No replays from the 5th round onwards. Has to be settled on Saturday.
10:21, Mon 22 Jan
Isn't this the 4th round?
Dan
Tom TheProject Brady
we can easily get a draw

It's the 4th round.
Dan
It's the 4th round until it's the 5th round
Happy Clapper
10:24, Mon 22 Jan
Tom TheProject Brady
we can easily get a draw

You're having a mare, and a draw is the match result that we could acheive which would then lead to penalties which are a lottery.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
10:30, Mon 22 Jan
HackneyBlue
think i read Casadei is being recalled too

Correct, he has been recalled.