10:53, Mon 22 Jan
Tom TheProject Brady
we can easily get a draw

No replays from the 5th round onwards. Has to be settled on Saturday.

You're having a mare, and a draw is the match result that we could acheive which would then lead to penalties which are a lottery.

JFC I'm stupid.

In fairness I've been at work since 4am dealing with storm aftermath
10:54, Mon 22 Jan
that's a terrifying name for a storm. I prefer Isha
11:32, Mon 22 Jan
bluepeter
If they score, I wonder if any of them will try sitting on the wall in front of the Blues fans again?

That celebration is now the homepage photo on Leicester’s official Twitter page.
11:50, Mon 22 Jan
Rags
It’s a given that Leicester have a far stronger squad than ours at this time but there’s a few things going in our favour if we are serious about trying to progress.

Leicester play tonight and are sure to field their strongest team. They also play again in the league next Tuesday, so the cup game might be a bit of an inconvenience to them.

They have several injuries and key players away at the African Cup.

If we were to treat it like a league game and go fully committed I think we have a great chance, if we take it as an opportunity to rotate massively then probably not.

I'm not as convinced as others that we are going to beat Leicester right now, even factoring the things you raise.

However, i DO think it's important that we put out our strongest side and actually give it a good go - if we do that, perform to our best, every player gives there absolute all and we still lose then so be it.

It's still very very early days under Uncle Tony, perhaps this cup game is a couple of months too early ?
Yeah agree with that. Go strong and give it a go. And don’t be disappointed if we do get beat. Patience will be worth it
Tony Fantastico
11:52, Mon 22 Jan
Tom TheProject Brady
we can easily get a draw

No replays from the 5th round onwards. Has to be settled on Saturday.
Is the 5th round midweek as well. If so, they’re bastards
Tony Fantastico
11:53, Mon 22 Jan
yup, Wednesday 28th Feb
12:27, Mon 22 Jan
We need to go full strength surely, we now have some momentum, 5,000 fans, and a week before the next game.

I really do fancy us if we play our best XI.
12:28, Mon 22 Jan
HackneyBlue
yup, Wednesday 28th Feb
Scandalous
Tony Fantastico
12:28, Mon 22 Jan
We'll get a replay I reckon
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
When's the Boro game?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
12:30, Mon 22 Jan
Nikola Zigic
When's the Boro game?

Not been rescheduled yet, I suspect they are waiting on the outcome of the 2nd leg of the Semi Final tomorrow and perhaps waiting to see if we end up with a cup replay

Mid-March if they win or mid-late Feb if they lose would be my guess, not many mid-week slots free
Happy Clapper
12:34, Mon 22 Jan
Don't know if Leicester will rather priorities the league than the FA Cup, but I'm guessing they would rotate the starting lineup, but still be an decent squad in comparison to us.

Would be more confident to get an positive result with Mowbray than Rooney, but I'm not that confident to get an guarantee win against Leicester (as much as I want to get an win over them and get into the 5th round.)

I think it'd be depending on who wants it more on the day. If we play positively against them and take our chances well, it'd be a massive bonus, especially with the form we've been under Mowbray.

Heart says 2-1 blues, head says 1-1 or 2-2 and a replay in St Andrews.
12:41, Mon 22 Jan
Nikola Zigic
When's the Boro game?
Morning of the Leicester game. No bother though, we’ll smash ‘em
Tony Fantastico
12:42, Mon 22 Jan
Le Mod
Nikola Zigic
When's the Boro game?

Not been rescheduled yet, I suspect they are waiting on the outcome of the 2nd leg of the Semi Final tomorrow and perhaps waiting to see if we end up with a cup replay

Mid-March if they win or mid-late Feb if they lose would be my guess, not many mid-week slots free

Cheers, while away then at least. Wasn't sure if it would be a Tuesday on short notice.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
18:16, Mon 22 Jan
David Xavis
We need to go full strength surely, we now have some momentum, 5,000 fans, and a week before the next game.

I really do fancy us if we play our best XI.

I’d like to see us treat it like a league game. It will be a week since we last played and a week before we play again so no reason to try and conserve energy or rest players. Leicester have three games in 8 days starting tonight. Injuries can be picked up in training (as we’ve seen already). If we try and coast the game or win it from the bench I think we’ll fall a bit short.