21:49, Wed 24 Jan
Iggy Plop
Buy a half season ticket for the Blues, then you will realise how happy you were.
Or
Go and see the Anti Nowhere League that should cure your malaise.

👏
00:00, Thu 25 Jan
Run
01:12, Thu 25 Jan
Get yourself a Boro ticket for saturday.

Not mentioned but tickets are still onsale.
07:34, Thu 25 Jan
Wyndcliff
I’m going absolutely bloody nowhere this year.

What do people recommend that I do?

TAMIA

Same here. Lost the buzz about beach holidays anyway tbf, they just don't appeal anymore. So last few years we were doing city breaks in Ireland, Spain or Germany etc - 4 nights or less. This year we ain't even doing that cos of the dog, so I've just booked off loads of long weekends (Friday/Monday off) throughout the year and will give that a goo. Got a motorbike and a mountain bike so will do one or both over the better months when I'm off, in the shitty weather I'm just chilling with the Mrs and dog - walks to the pub and along the canal type stuff.

Gonna save a load of cash doing that and then in a couple of years it'll be a big holiday to Florida or somewhere in the USA. Well that's the plan, if the dog don't eat me or I don't fall off me bike first.
Up the feckin Blues
07:46, Thu 25 Jan
Iggy Plop
Go and see the Anti Nowhere League that should cure your malaise.

Good shout ! 👏
08:31, Thu 25 Jan
Good suggestions, all. Cheers folks.

I’m gonna be so knackered from doing all these lovely things...........I’ll need a holiday.....
10:20, Thu 25 Jan
Local(ish): Hawkstone Follies. Sensible walking shoes required and I hear there's going to be an influx of second-hand thermal flasks on the market after the weekend.
Dan
10:25, Thu 25 Jan
Go to Benidorm
20:14, Thu 25 Jan
Stay exactly where you are make it the best place to be in the world.

If you can't make where you are the best place to be in the world, go somewhere you can.
20:27, Thu 25 Jan
bbtl
Stay exactly where you are make it the best place to be in the world.

If you can't make where you are the best place to be in the world, go somewhere you can.

That’s brill.

Just never Benidorm, ok?