16:21, Thu 25 Jan
Very happy with this, my mate who supports Ipswich told me it was basically confirmed he was going to them a few weeks back from sources inside the club so look forward to sharing that tweet with him

Wonder how much Jay will be worth in the summer to make it permanent, would luv it if we could make that happen
16:26, Thu 25 Jan
keep seeing this but we need to temper our expectations

he'll be ready for the prem next season, fulham arent blessed with forwards, i'd be amazed if they even considered selling him for anything near we can afford
16:27, Thu 25 Jan
David Xavis
Confirmed as staying. Noice

Can’t be true. He’s already said goodbye. Plus Ipswich have signed him already.

Premature especulation
16:29, Thu 25 Jan
Like a new signing Tom.
Up the feckin Blues
16:32, Thu 25 Jan
I think your right. However if he keeps scoring in the championship he's going to get a few offers at this level.
16:36, Thu 25 Jan
HackneyBlue
keep seeing this but we need to temper our expectations

he'll be ready for the prem next season, fulham arent blessed with forwards, i'd be amazed if they even considered selling him for anything near we can afford

I think our only chance is if Fulham look to sign someone they think is better/ readier than he is in the summer and need to raise money. There is likely to be a lot of competition for him though - even if they do sell him, we might be priced out.
Yeah let’s enjoy him whilst we can, he won’t be with us next year.

We have got a big job on our hands replacing him in the summer, at least we will have the spending power to do it.
16:50, Thu 25 Jan
Miguelagenn
[www.smallheathalliance.com]

I absolutely love SHA and its wealth of people with (apparent) inside info.

"He’s gone. Pretty much confirmed it after the game apparently"

Linked Image
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
16:52, Thu 25 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
David Xavis

Can’t be true. He’s already said goodbye. Plus Ipswich have signed him already.

Premature especulation

Post of the week.
18:06, Thu 25 Jan
David Xavis

Great News.
09:39, Fri 26 Jan
Tbf he was off if Rooney stayed, he was not happy, his sacking changed everything.

His Mom has been liking tweets saying this exact thing this morning
Happy Clapper