13:54, Fri 29 Dec
El Mayor
Brad1875
Pretty sure it's been well documented we can't spend much at all cause of FFP, we can finally splash the cash come June though.

IF we did lose Stansfield and didn't sign a decent replacement then we really could be in deep trouble.

Take a step back and think for a second.

If Stansfield was recalled, we’d almost certainly get a pro rated refund on the loan fee paid as we’ve only had him for half a season. Plus, we’d have the money we would have spent on his wages to spend on someone else.

In other words, take a deep breath and don’t stress. What will be, will be.

Stansfield is a loan that has come off.

Not sure we'd get as lucky second time around.

I really hope we get to keep him.
13:59, Fri 29 Dec
The fact that Fulham want to recall him to loan him back out to another club in our league shows what a monumental balls up the CEO has made.

If JE was still here I doubt this would be happening.
14:00, Fri 29 Dec
Not a fact though is it?
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:01, Fri 29 Dec
Sunik
The fact that Fulham want to recall him to loan him back out to another club in our league shows what a monumental balls up the CEO has made.

I reckon if JE was still here, there would be no more war or starving kids.
Up the feckin Blues
14:01, Fri 29 Dec
Sunik

You don’t know it is happening. You’re relying on newspaper articles written by people with not a great history of getting stuff right recently.

BTW WR Blue, more confirmation bias in action happening here
14:05, Fri 29 Dec
I sat next toJays family and friends at Plymouth, his girlfriend said they love the city and can’t believe how friendly everyone is - hopefully this will be a major contributor to him staying
14:09, Fri 29 Dec
You're going to be disappointed I'm afraid
14:40, Fri 29 Dec
Also, I’d rather we didn’t start waving our cocks in the press advertising a (hypothetical) £3m January budget, then waiting to have our pants pulled down other clubs.

Nobody is going to care about sofa change like £3m.
15:12, Fri 29 Dec
El Mayor
BTW WR Blue, more confirmation bias in action happening here

Well the ID you're responding to is an account created less than a month ago which has been posting mainly WUM type comments, it's possibly a sock puppet account created by a long term poster for nefarious purposes. Not directing this at you, but from what I've seen recently I am tempted to believe that this is a tactic used by some in order to provide evidence for their arguments that 'blues fans are doing/saying this or that'.
23:11, Fri 29 Dec
He’s gone. Pretty much confirmed it after the game apparently
Bluesince62
Sunik

I reckon if JE was still here, there would be no more war or starving kids.

Funny but he's right.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
23:21, Fri 29 Dec
Yeah I think he’s offski I’m afraid. Not the end of the world.
Gazball?
23:23, Fri 29 Dec
Did feel like he said goodbye.

Gonna be a real punch in the knackers when he starts banging them in for a competent team.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
23:29, Fri 29 Dec
You would go if you keep getting took off, when you’re one of the main goal threats.
23:30, Fri 29 Dec
Tonight summed up why he’s off, never got a kick
Happy Clapper