18:06, Thu 28 Dec
He’s been asked to cough up for the light on that advertising board at the Tilton end that he smashed when he kicked it in frustration on Tuesday night.
18:06, Thu 28 Dec
I assume he also chose us as we guaranteed him playing time in a settled side that was on the up.

As has been said he rarely plays more than 70 minutes and the majority of that time he’s either chasing shadows or playing with his back to goal which doesn’t suit him.

I hope he stays as the kid is class but a move to somewhere like Ipswich would be a no brainer.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:12, Thu 28 Dec
roger hynd
Tarquin
WHy would he move to another club in the same division on loan?

They might play him for a full 90 minutes and not take him off when's he's playing well and scoring

I don’t think he can play 90 minutes. I think he gets taken off cos he’s knackered.
18:27, Thu 28 Dec
Because he’s chasing the ball like a yappy dog for 70 minutes tbf.
19:15, Thu 28 Dec
We already need a striker in Jan, and now our best current striker is potentially going to Ipswich. This season is turning into an absolute nightmare. Far cry from all the hope and optimism after beating Leeds and Albion.
19:16, Thu 28 Dec
Super Hans
Because he’s chasing the ball like a yappy dog for 70 minutes tbf.

Which is what the strikers at most Championship clubs have to do.
19:20, Thu 28 Dec
In the case of Ipswich he wouldn’t be though.
19:25, Thu 28 Dec
Losing Stansfield would be a big blow given our other striker options who are bloody useless.
19:29, Thu 28 Dec
This will sound dramatic but it could relegate us. If we’ve got no money for players in Jan as we’ve been told, and Stansfield goes back, we’re left with hogan (useless), juke (love him but pretty useless as well now), Burke (useless), and if you count Roberts as a striker (injured all the time).
19:32, Thu 28 Dec
Super Hans
In the case of Ipswich he wouldn’t be though.
Or Sunderland.
Wouldn’t shock me if Fulham wanted him to move to a better placed club playing better football
Tony Fantastico
19:39, Thu 28 Dec
Every time Stansfield gets subbed off and we bring either Juke or Burke on that’s pretty much our chances of scoring screwed. Tyler Roberts isn’t an out and out striker and if he doesn’t get injured again it’s just got to be considered as a bonus rather than relying on it.
19:42, Thu 28 Dec
Bluenose27
This will sound dramatic but it could relegate us. If we’ve got no money for players in Jan as we’ve been told, and Stansfield goes back, we’re left with hogan (useless), juke (love him but pretty useless as well now), Burke (useless), and if you count Roberts as a striker (injured all the time).

I’m that instance we’d have whatever money we’re spending on Stansfield to play with tbf.
11:10, Fri 29 Dec
Bluenose27

Who has 'told' us that we have no money to spend on players in January?
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
11:35, Fri 29 Dec
Pretty sure it's been well documented we can't spend much at all cause of FFP, we can finally splash the cash come June though.

IF we did lose Stansfield and didn't sign a decent replacement then we really could be in deep trouble.
11:42, Fri 29 Dec
If he goes we're fecked, ent we?
Up the feckin Blues