Wazball
Yeah I think he’s offski I’m afraid. Not the end of the world.

It's a huge waste.

He'd have double figures now under the previous manager.

Stansfield going is yet another by product of a terribly handled situation.

Cook has made a huge mess of this and it needs fixing asap
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
23:32, Fri 29 Dec
Le Mod
Tonight summed up why he’s off, never got a kick

I’m still not sure he is mate.
23:32, Fri 29 Dec
Bluesince62
Sunik
The fact that Fulham want to recall him to loan him back out to another club in our league shows what a monumental balls up the CEO has made.

If JE was still here I doubt this would be happening.

I reckon if JE was still here, there would be no more war or starving kids.

😂🤣Amen
00:58, Sat 30 Dec
El Mayor
Le Mod

And if he does I’m still not sure he wouldn’t have been off anyway if the chance is there
Tony Fantastico
10:30, Sat 30 Dec
Wazball
Yeah I think he’s offski I’m afraid. Not the end of the world.

I think it's one of the worst things than can possibly happen as I dont think we'll find an adequate replacement. Hopefully it doesn't mean Burke plays through the middle.

I'm still amazed that Stansfield hasn't looked as good playing under one of England's best ever strikers as he did playing under Villa John
10:43, Sat 30 Dec
Le Mod

The way he applauded the fans when subbed off, and then when he came on the pitch at the end of the game, was a bit concerning to be honest

Reminded me of JE at the end of the Albion game
10:55, Sat 30 Dec
Buddy Mercer
Le Mod

The way he applauded the fans when subbed off, and then when he came on the pitch at the end of the game, was a bit concerning to be honest

Reminded me of JE at the end of the Albion game

Thought the same at the time aswell.
10:57, Sat 30 Dec
i thought exactly the same when he went off, the only hope i am clinging onto is that i am sure one of the reasons he signed for us was the location being close to family etc - Ipswich is the arse end of nowhere.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
22:40, Sat 30 Dec
Natural number 10. Never a centre forward.
The Sixth Mass Extinction is here.
22:46, Sat 30 Dec
Oi Spion - I PM'd you recently.

Not sure if you got it ?
22:58, Sat 30 Dec
Yes. I’ve decided to be buried down here and not cremated. Saved you a job as I don’t fancy being buried under a block of flats at the top of Coventry Road
I did reply , or thought I did. I’m getting old and forgetful. Will look it up and get my email address to you. Hope all is well. My wife died in September. Gloomy days and lonely nights..
The Sixth Mass Extinction is here.
23:03, Sat 30 Dec
Sorry to hear that. Bad news is aplenty
Tony Fantastico
Presume if he's being recalled, it would be immediate so we might hear today or tomorrow morning before team announcement?

No news is good news?
10:58, Sun 31 Dec
If he is still here come Monday would love to see him playing at 10 behind Roberts with Bacca and Dembele either side and James and Sunjic as the two midfielders.
12:43, Sun 31 Dec
According to WR there is a recall clause. I think we will know in the next 2 days whats happening. Given the amount of speculation it doesn't look good.