13:51, Sun 31 Dec
I would not be surprised if Stansfield has asked his club to call him back, get me the eff out of here type call 😉
14:00, Sun 31 Dec
It would be a surprise to me if he goes. We might be all of the shop as a club at the moment but as a short term loan do you really care? Whatever we think about Rooney and Cole he is working with two of England's best former players, one of whom plays in the same position as him.

He is starting regularly so both Fulham and the player must be pleased with that even if it is in more of an advanced striking role than expected. You would have to assume we will be looking at some centre forward support in the window anyway which will give him more opportunity behind or alongside a striker.

Unless Fulham's scouts just don't think he will make it at the premier league level and are willing to take an offer I am not sure I can see him moving elsewhere.
14:05, Sun 31 Dec
I just think they’ll want him in a team playing more football and creating more chances. Gives them a chance to see how good he is and will more than likely boost his transfer value if they decide to sell
Tony Fantastico
14:07, Sun 31 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
I just think they’ll want him in a team playing more football and creating more chances. Gives them a chance to see how good he is and will more than likely boost his transfer value if they decide to sell

Yep, from a purely footballing/financial standpoint it’s a no brainer for Fulham to send him somewhere else (as long as they get the assurance he will play as much as he is here).

The only hope we have is if Jay wants to stay here for family reasons.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:10, Sun 31 Dec
If he is going, I hope our recruitment team have identified two decent centre forwards, one to replace him and one to play as striker. Perhaps as well rooney can come out of retirement and play up front 😉
Losing Stansfield will be the first major knock on effect of Cook's decision to get WR in.

I hope Cook realises this if he goes
Bordesley not Small Heath
Losing Stansfield will be the first major knock on effect of Cook's decision to get WR in.

I hope Cook realises this if he goes

What will you realise if he doesn‘t go?
12:16, Wed 3 Jan
See Ipswich have signed the Brighton player recalled from the Baggies on loan for the rest of the season. Think he’s a winger.
12:19, Wed 3 Jan
Sarmiento
15:03, Wed 3 Jan
A mate who supports Ipswich has said he's heard from a couple of decent sources close to the club they've signed Stansfield on a permanent deal

No idea how true it is but thought I'd relay the info

He's apparently also started following Ipswich players on Instagram
15:08, Wed 3 Jan
A quick google search reveals he’s been following the bastards for yonks and they are all part of the same agency
15:44, Wed 3 Jan
Brad1875
A mate who supports Ipswich has said he's heard from a couple of decent sources close to the club they've signed Stansfield on a permanent deal

No idea how true it is but thought I'd relay the info

He's apparently also started following Ipswich players on Instagram

Ipswich have spent net £3m on transfers already this season.

They made a £12.6m loss two seasons ago and I would expect a similar number last season. Their player wage bill is approaching £20m/year.

If they are buying Stansfield at a price they can afford then Fulham must have a very well-structured deal (i.e. buy back, sell ons, promotion add ons). A purchase seems like a gamble on Ipswich's part on getting promoted, otherwise surely they're gonna have to watch FFP. A recall and loan out to Ipswich might work though.