10:31, Fri 26 Jan
stovete
Well it works for me, I have days I can't even leave my home due to anxiety. Maybe it's a placebo effect but I struggle without it, real or not ha

As long as you think it's working then more power to you.

It doesn't though for anyone else wondering.
Paul Scholes could find Madeline Mccann with a pass
10:54, Fri 26 Jan
Yes it's very open to debate I agree as there hasn't been enough research but out of interest why do you say it doesn't work? Personal experience or do you have knowledge in the field?
11:46, Fri 26 Jan
Yes it's very open to debate I agree as there hasn't been enough research but out of interest why do you say it doesn't work? Personal experience or do you have knowledge in the field?

My friend was on a drug trial for her cancer. Unfortunately she died and I saw her CBD medication.

It does contain THC one bottle has 20grams the other 50. She also had 4 bottles of "unofficial" supply that she used before the trial but didn't like because she felt it made her paranoid (it turned out it was progression of the cancer affecting her adrenal gland).

It all depends on the quality of the base ingredient and the maker. You can get very good home made oil. People in chronic pain will always find good oil. The problem is they don't care if it their totally wasted as long as the pain disappears.
12:29, Fri 26 Jan
Sorry to hear about your friend. I had a friend who also used 'unofficial' oil and he beat cancer. His mental health has suffered a lot though sadly which is understandable.