10:48, Fri 26 Jan
Troy Deeneys available.
10:48, Fri 26 Jan
Le Mod
Leaving at the end of the season

Alonso the obvious replacement?

Now that Cotterill is going to Firest Green Rovers I suppose so
10:49, Fri 26 Jan
Got to be…. Unlike our so called ‘golden generation’ of players turned managers he did the hard yards coaching before going into management.

Leverkusen are a joy to watch
10:49, Fri 26 Jan
Emery would do a brilliant job
10:50, Fri 26 Jan
I wouldn't if I was Alonso... Replacing a popular, successful manager is a really difficult thing to do and if you don't manage to maintain the same level of performance, there will be calls for you to be sacked pretty quickly. I'd wait for someone else to come in and fail and then chuck my name in the hat to replace them instead.
10:51, Fri 26 Jan
Emery for me
H

Consistently correct.
10:51, Fri 26 Jan
It's set up for Gerrard.
10:52, Fri 26 Jan
Emery would do a brilliant job

Is the name that immediately popped into my head.

Would be hilarious.
10:53, Fri 26 Jan
Nikola Zigic
Emery for me

I'd love it but he doesn't quite play the style they'll want, Alonso nailed on I reckon
Happy Clapper
10:55, Fri 26 Jan
Fair play to Wagner for showing him the project 🤣
10:56, Fri 26 Jan
Leaving at the end of the season

Alonso the obvious replacement?

Alonso out of contract in June '24 as well so they don't even have to pay any compo.

Shame I was looking forward to Red Scouse being the shambles ManU were when SAF finished.
Dan
Wilfred Owen
Got to be…. Unlike our so called ‘golden generation’ of players turned managers he did the hard yards coaching before going into management.

Leverkusen are a joy to watch

He went straight into management.
Petebaldwin
I wouldn't if I was Alonso... Replacing a popular, successful manager is a really difficult thing to do and if you don't manage to maintain the same level of performance, there will be calls for you to be sacked pretty quickly. I'd wait for someone else to come in and fail and then chuck my name in the hat to replace them instead.

💯 agree…. Emery after Wenger Moyes after SAF

I think he could do it but it’s a big risk….. May well get Real anyway in the next couple of years
11:00, Fri 26 Jan
Wayne Rooney.

You heard it here first.