11:25, Fri 26 Jan
Madeira Blue
Wayne Rooney.

You heard it here first.

They need a new bus driver too?
11:27, Fri 26 Jan
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
11:31, Fri 26 Jan
Wherever he goes, I hope they have a winter break in that league. It's been heart-rending hearing the poor guy's moans about footballers having to play some football.
11:37, Fri 26 Jan
That was a surprise!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
12:17, Fri 26 Jan
Lee Clark **taps nose**

Or maybe Karanka wants it
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates

7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
14 September - Castlemeads Court Retirement Village, Gloucester
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
12:39, Fri 26 Jan
I really like Klopp as a manager and will miss him from a football perspective.

Cannot see Emery going there firstly after what happened at Arsenal and especially if that mob start to fade in the second of the season which I think they will.

Whoever Liverpool get it will be a tough act to follow look what has happened at Man United since Ferguson. Would not surprise me if they go down the same path.

I would like to see Klopp trying his luck at international level hopefully means England after the Euros
12:44, Fri 26 Jan
PorkPieArmy
Wherever he goes, I hope they have a winter break in that league. It's been heart-rending hearing the poor guy's moans about footballers having to play some football.

And a solid fortnight between games as well hopefully, because an extra couple of hours can make all the difference and can actually endanger players' lives.
Alan Curbishley has ruled himself out
13:06, Fri 26 Jan
the video on twitter is cringeworthy

[twitter.com]

it's like he's splitting up with a long term girlfriend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:10, Fri 26 Jan
Left field…Big Ange
13:16, Fri 26 Jan
brummiestu87
Fair play to Wagner for showing him the project 🀣

πŸ˜‚
13:21, Fri 26 Jan
I wonder if he'll retire like Dalglish did, only to pop up at Blackburn Newcastle 6 months or so later.
13:32, Fri 26 Jan
PorkPieArmy

Wenger was the same, however in his new role with FIFA he's now really supportive of adding extra games to the calender with the revamped world club cup. Funny that.
16:38, Fri 26 Jan
Le Mod
Leaving at the end of the season

Alonso the obvious replacement?

Just catching up on this. With all the coverage on Sky Sports I thought he must have popped his clogs
We've only got Chewits
16:50, Fri 26 Jan
A_n_E
the video on twitter is cringeworthy

[twitter.com]

it's like he's splitting up with a long term girlfriend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This must be one of the worst things that has happened, ever. It’s tragic.