We’ll be in the promotion mix next year

Top 8 I reckon
H

Consistently correct.
I am confident we’ll be promoted.
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
I am confident we’ll be promoted.

Straight off the bat?

I think we'll need too long to settle. I can't see us getting everything right in the summer.
H

Consistently correct.
20:52, Sat 27 Jan
Le Mod
We’ll be in the promotion mix next year

Agreed although there’s some awkward teams in League 1. 😜
21:00, Sat 27 Jan
I'm not sure the owners fully appreciate the complexities of getting out of this division. The Francis years were sheer heartbreak.
21:06, Sat 27 Jan
win every game from now on,we go up simple
21:07, Sat 27 Jan
Maybe not but the people running the playing side do, I'm not worried about that.
H

Consistently correct.
21:50, Sat 27 Jan
Yes me too!
I think that's there's a real fight on to move us up the league. We need a run of about 5 or 6 games without defeat.
I think there's a fascinating few months ahead to see how the manager moulds the team including any incomers in this transfer window.
I think there's every reason to be optimistic about off field developments.

This season over - not a bit of it.
21:57, Sat 27 Jan
drpeter
Yes me too!
I think that's there's a real fight on to move us up the league. We need a run of about 5 or 6 games without defeat.
I think there's a fascinating few months ahead to see how the manager moulds the team including any incomers in this transfer window.
I think there's every reason to be optimistic about off field developments.

This season over - not a bit of it.

We need almost 2.5 points per game to make playoffs.

Whilst we will likely improve and win some games, the best we can play for is the top half really.

I don't think we'll be in trouble but we have some tough games coming up and could do with a couple of wins.

Think if we get a couple of wins against Sheff Wed, Blackburn and maybe Sunderland then I'll be completely relaxed for the rest of the season.
H

Consistently correct.
22:07, Sat 27 Jan
More like 2.1ish to have a chance I think, but I take your point, we’d need to win about 12 out of 18

I think we’ll finish top half, just
Happy Clapper