Dan
13:10, Mon 29 Jan
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Southy
That Raj chatting to Tim at half time?

Mate you’ve got amazing eyes to see that. Spotter’s badge.

I think it's pretty shameful to see a little Indian bloke and just assume it's you.

Be better guys.
13:15, Mon 29 Jan
theAtlas
Ironic that we have a separate thread running condoning the ‘disgusting behaviour’ of one of our fans for verbally abusing an employee of Leicester City working on a refreshment stall while this thread is about best part of 5,000 doing the same to another employee who happens to be a player or is it ok and ‘anything goes’ during the game? Until people agree that both are embarrassing and unacceptable nothing will change.

Is it? You’re comparing someone most likely on minimum wage just minding their own business (I assume so anyway, not sure what thread you’re referring to) to Jamie Vardy, the king of shithousing whose wife was leaking private messages about the Rooney’s to the Sun.

I’m sure Jamie didn’t give a shit either.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:23, Mon 29 Jan
theAtlas
Ironic that we have a separate thread running condoning the ‘disgusting behaviour’ of one of our fans for verbally abusing an employee of Leicester City working on a refreshment stall while this thread is about best part of 5,000 doing the same to another employee who happens to be a player or is it ok and ‘anything goes’ during the game? Until people agree that both are embarrassing and unacceptable nothing will change.

Is it? You’re comparing someone most likely on minimum wage just minding their own business (I assume so anyway, not sure what thread you’re referring to) to Jamie Vardy, the king of shithousing whose wife was leaking private messages about the Rooney’s to the Sun.

Surely it makes a difference that instead of singing "grass" (as other clubs do about his wife) we were clearly singing "slag" ?

That takes it from slightly amusing (but boring and derivative) to abusive.
13:40, Mon 29 Jan
Super Hans
theAtlas

I’d agree with you that Vardy probably didn’t give a shit, not sure about it being justified due to his wages compared to the person on minimum wage though. It’s either ok or not ok irrespective of what they earn surely.
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Southy

You could’ve said your day had already peaked. You bastard
Tony Fantastico
13:50, Mon 29 Jan
Dan
Dan
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Southy

I think it's pretty shameful to see a little Indian bloke and just assume it's you.

Be better guys.
😳😁
Tony Fantastico
16:30, Mon 29 Jan
Rags
theAtlas

Surely it makes a difference that instead of singing "grass" (as other clubs do about his wife) we were clearly singing "slag" ?

That takes it from slightly amusing (but boring and derivative) to abusive.

It’s odd for it to be highlighted so much though. Every week the ref and linesmen gets called tosspots (and far worse) DvB’s are called everything under the sun (rightly so) and opposition fans get called fat bastards if they’re a bit portly among many other things.

If you’re going to be a chunt, don’t cry when you get some stick for it I guess (not that the Vardy’s are, SHA seem to be doing it for them).
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:36, Mon 29 Jan
Rich was behind you and shared a picture, thought I recognised the coat in the picture as the same guys chatting to Tom.
16:38, Mon 29 Jan
Dan
Dan
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Southy

Be better guys.

You what??