13:23, Tue 30 Jan
Haha fair play, love that little scheme.
13:51, Tue 30 Jan
I do some digital work for a company that makes and fits them, I wouldn't have one
17:39, Tue 30 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Dunno. Ain’t got one. Don’t plan to. Nosey buggers

Agreed.
17:49, Tue 30 Jan
I have a smart meter with Scottish power stop sending information from the gas meter. The readout display in the house has stopped working. Scottish power so I can't have another one as they are giving them to new users. They won't answer questions about the duff meter
18:12, Tue 30 Jan
e17blue
I do some digital work for a company that makes and fits them, I wouldn't have one

Why not?
18:40, Tue 30 Jan
Nicster
Probably about 2K down at the moment as I brought a load at £3.75 but they eventually dropped to 47p. Glad i cut my losses when I did. We get free shares at the moment started 2 years ago last year was nice and this year will also be good but not as much. However I'll need to keep them for 5 years until I can touch them and you don't make a profit on shares until you cash them out and the monies in the back.

Nice little nest egg hopefully !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
18:41, Tue 30 Jan
Mozball
It should carry across easy. I moved from
British Gas to Octupus in September and had no problems.

If you do wanna join Octupus I, along with anyone else on Octupus I think, can give you a referral and we’d both get £50 credit. Can even get a ticket in the Kop for that nowadays.

Sorry Guv , Postman Pat is all over it like a rash !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
18:44, Tue 30 Jan
I think the fact that the energy suppliers push them so hard sets off a caution alarm in a lot of people's minds.
I'll not bother.
18:45, Tue 30 Jan
e17blue

Interesting,
Says enough.
18:50, Tue 30 Jan
Bobharford
I have a smart meter with Scottish power stop sending information from the gas meter. The readout display in the house has stopped working. Scottish power so I can't have another one as they are giving them to new users. They won't answer questions about the duff meter

Sounds like a dogs dinner Bob.

( Hope yeehaw doesn't see this 😁)