18:06, Wed 31 Jan
Oh, you did. Excellent. Posts crossed in the ether.
18:16, Wed 31 Jan
Sing “old shep”
Tony Fantastico
18:18, Wed 31 Jan
While we're at it .. we don't support "The Blues" ... that's Chelsea ... we support "Blues"

Linked Image
21:14, Wed 31 Jan
and some of 'em forget ...

" Up the Blues "

" Up the fcuking Blues "
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
21:26, Wed 31 Jan
Tom TheProject Brady
While we're at it .. we don't support "The Blues" ... that's Chelsea ... we support "Blues"

Linked Image

The Blues, Blues, the Blues is fine.

this bluenoses, bluenose are NOT ok get rid of this
21:34, Wed 31 Jan
Ribeye
Rags
Battle lost but still fighting. 'Bluenoses' 😭 grim.

It annoys the feck out of me

Me too. It bothers me that we get called bluenoses generally, it bothers me even more if blues fans refer to themselves as a bluenose.

Have you ever asked someone who they support and they say 'Im a Bluenose'

Dont think I have

Would genuinely consider that they might be Everton
21:37, Wed 31 Jan
You only have to look at the username I’ve used on the forums since the very early 2000s (probably late 90s) to see that it doesn’t bother me
22:02, Wed 31 Jan
TresorLuntala
If Blues Admin read the forum, can you please start calling it the ‘Greater Birmingham Derby’ please.

Good call.
23:35, Wed 31 Jan
My grandad always used to say, "up the blues" when I was a kid. I've adopted it and still shout it like a nutcase in London at anyone in a Blues shirt.

Saying that, I 100% agree we are Blues.
00:08, Thu 1 Feb
Rags
Rags
Battle lost but still fighting. 'Bluenoses' 😭 grim.

It annoys the feck out of me

Me too. It bothers me that we get called bluenoses generally, it bothers me even more if blues fans refer to themselves as a bluenose.

Completely correct ...

We are "Blues fans" or "Blues fan" when we describe ourselves ... for me, if fans of other clubs want to use the term "Bluenose/s" then fair enough, but it should never be uttered by a Blues fan.

If you describe yourself "going to the Blues" then that's about acceptable although "going to Blues" is better, and "going to watch Blues" is best ..... .... "going to see The Blues" is completely wrong

I don't use Bluenose myself. But equally, I've never known of a Blues fan getting annoyed by it.

Other than the Wethers Original crew on here of course.
02:42, Thu 1 Feb
Rags
Due to EFL regulations, only international Bluenoses are able to watch live video coverage of the fixture by purchasing a pay-per-view pass for £10 here.

This is the first of four fixtures in February where supporters based outside the United Kingdom will be able to watch live video coverage. .

Supporters can watch all four fixtures for £25 by purchasing a monthly live video pass which provides live video coverage for all fixtures, saving £15 compared to singular pay-per-views.

Available fixtures:

West Bromwich Albion - Saturday 3 February, 3pm
Blackburn Rovers - Tuesday 13 February, kick-off 7.45pm
Sunderland - Saturday 17 February, kick-off 3pm
Ipswich Town - Saturday 24 February, 3pm.

Guess you won't be able to watch, rules is rules.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023