17:36, Wed 31 Jan
as dan says this is symptons i had pre christmas and whe i used one of the old covid test kits came up a mighty big positive
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
17:52, Wed 31 Jan
Add ginger to the honey and lemon, my wife had this before Christmas and took to chomping a raw garlic clove every morning and night, she smells like a kebab but has improved massively
18:19, Wed 31 Jan
I've been taking 6000 iu of vitamin D3 daily since the start of cov id, only caught it once , symptoms lasted 24 hrs, never caught it since and avoid the seasonal lurgy these days, never took the j ab, seems most of us lack vit D which boosts immune system apparently
18:34, Wed 31 Jan
Tom TheProject Brady
It’s almost as if it’s winter.

It wasn’t when it started.
18:38, Wed 31 Jan
I’m into my third week of it. Daughter had it 1st, then me. Wife and son started with it yesterday. I’ll try some of the remedies suggested on here 👍
18:57, Wed 31 Jan
Just an update… me and the missus have both done a test and they are both negative…. Will deffo try the vitamins and ginger though
19:23, Wed 31 Jan
minotaur
I've been taking 6000 iu of vitamin D3 daily since the start of cov id, only caught it once , symptoms lasted 24 hrs, never caught it since and avoid the seasonal lurgy these days, never took the j ab, seems most of us lack vit D which boosts immune system apparently

Where do you get them from bud ? It seems 4000 iu is the strongest I can see
19:32, Wed 31 Jan
Try Gargling with watered down food grade hydrogen peroxide
20:18, Wed 31 Jan
Hydroxycholroquine
I’m hearing good things about this.
21:55, Wed 31 Jan
holland & barrett, amazon, I take 3 x 2000iu a day, every day, eaten with food as they get absorbed into body by fat.