10:58, Thu 1 Feb
11:01, Thu 1 Feb
We need some new questions, it’s all abit generic every video.
Maybe ask him abit about himself as a person, interests, favourite comic book, album and films etc.
11:06, Thu 1 Feb
Blues had a short run podcast a few years ago, Lee Camp was on one of them and half of it was him talking about his love for the WWE.

Was a great listen tbf.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:11, Thu 1 Feb
Super Hans
Blues had a short run podcast a few years ago, Lee Camp was on one of them and half of it was him talking about his love for the WWE.

Was a great listen tbf.

You got a link mate?
I do like to hear abit about them as a person seems as they play for us.
Fat Buddha CBE

Used to buy Shoot 😂
12:15, Thu 1 Feb
Explains a lot of his diving technique tbf, always had the grace of a 120kg monster jumping off the top rope
12:16, Thu 1 Feb
Search blues talk on any podcast app
12:19, Thu 1 Feb
HackneyBlue
Search blues talk on any podcast app

Appreciate that 👍
12:41, Thu 1 Feb
TaylorJay84
Maybe ask him abit about himself as a person, interests, favourite comic book, album and films etc.

I agree. Garry Cook, if you're listening - need to spruce these up a bit. Far too soft soap. Here's what I'd ask:

1. Tell us how you first got into football - what was your journey into the game?
2. How do you see yourself as a footballer - what can you contribute to the team?
3. What do you think of the manager and his approach to football?
4. Realistically, where do you see the team ending up this year?
5. How well do you know the other players - what's the secret to becoming a key part of the team?
12:52, Thu 1 Feb
Haircut1000
TaylorJay84

I agree. Garry Cook, if you're listening - need to spruce these up a bit. Far too soft soap. Here's what I'd ask:

1. Tell us how you first got into football - what was your journey into the game?
2. How do you see yourself as a footballer - what can you contribute to the team?
5. How well do you know the other players - what's the secret to becoming a key part of the team?

I think he touched on q's 3&5

If their answer to 4 is "we'll probs goo down" then he wont be seen in a good light..
12:53, Thu 1 Feb
TaylorJay84

Whoever it is asking the questions lacks personality and enjoyment by the sounds of it.
The players should be feeding off positivity and a buzz.
A lot of the time in these interviews you can see players and Mowbray almost bored.
I think Mowbray will end up telling him what he really thinks of his questions one day and he'll just pull out a giant bag of Revels and ignore the fekker.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
TaylorJay84

This are the same boring, pointless questions that were asked
TaylorJay84

Whoever it is asking the questions lacks personality and enjoyment by the sounds of it.
The players should be feeding off positivity and a buzz.
A lot of the time in these interviews you can see players and Mowbray almost bored.
I think Mowbray will end up telling him what he really thinks of his questions one day and he'll just pull out a giant bag of Revels and ignore the fekker.

😁
13:02, Thu 1 Feb
Completely agree. Media robots. Doesn't give the player any real chance or endearing himself to the fans if all he can do is answer heavily leading questions. Then people talk about how thick footballers are when the person asking the questions wouldn't be able to offer anything much better. Dale moon sort your media team out. Garry cook expects the best and whilst I'm at it, so do I!