13:03, Thu 1 Feb
Fat Buddha CBE
TaylorJay84
We need some new questions, it’s all abit generic every video.
Maybe ask him abit about himself as a person, interests, favourite comic book, album and films etc.

Whoever it is asking the questions lacks personality and enjoyment by the sounds of it.
The players should be feeding off positivity and a buzz.
A lot of the time in these interviews you can see players and Mowbray almost bored.
I think Mowbray will end up telling him what he really thinks of his questions one day and he'll just pull out a giant bag of Revels and ignore the fekker

😁

Beat me to it
13:05, Thu 1 Feb
… and always leading questions. Pointless . May as well give them a sheet of answers .
13:08, Thu 1 Feb
1. What's for breakfast?
2. What shaving device do you prefer?
3. Barry Bridges scissor kick - were you there?
4. Championship refs are ace aren't they?
5. Do you wait for shouts of "gerrintoem" before you consider playing long ball?
6. When did you last see a white dogsh*t?
7. Best baked beans? Heinz, Branston or Corale?
8. Onions on a roast. Yes or No?
Etc
13:09, Thu 1 Feb
Have you ever had a tot with Rashford.
13:14, Thu 1 Feb
The comms team at Blues are second rate. The people doing these signing interviews, post-match interviews, as well the match commentary on BluesTV are awful. This along with the appalling writing on the website really doesn’t reflect well on the club. I’m not one who likes to call for people to be fired, so come on Blues, spend some money and send these people on some decent training courses.
13:15, Thu 1 Feb
Peakyblue
1. What's for breakfast?
2. What shaving device do you prefer?
3. Barry Bridges scissor kick - were you there?
4. Championship refs are ace aren't they?
5. Do you wait for shouts of "gerrintoem" before you consider playing long ball?
6. When did you last see a white dogsh*t?
7. Best baked beans? Heinz, Branston or Corale?
8. Onions on a roast. Yes or No?
Etc

👍👍👍😎
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
Fat Buddha CBE
TaylorJay84
We need some new questions, it’s all abit generic every video.
Maybe ask him abit about himself as a person, interests, favourite comic book, album and films etc.

I agree. Garry Cook, if you're listening - need to spruce these up a bit. Far too soft soap. Here's what I'd ask:

1. Tell us how you first got into football - what was your journey into the game?
2. How do you see yourself as a footballer - what can you contribute to the team?
3. What do you think of the manager and his approach to football?
4. Realistically, where do you see the team ending up this year?
5. How well do you know the other players - what's the secret to becoming a key part of the team?

This are the same boring, pointless questions that were asked

Fair enough so what would you ask? But I think Q1 wasn't really covered. I agree though - the interviewer needs to get a bit more excited about things.
I was just being an arse.

Soz.
13:44, Thu 1 Feb
Something like this. How would you otherwise know that Alan Ainscow had a Renault 16?

[www.pinterest.se]
13:45, Thu 1 Feb
Yeah Man City are the leaders in this field, we should definitely be looking at the quality and consistency of the content they produce and try to follow suit in the coming years.

If we are nicking their campus blueprint we might as well look at the media side too.
13:47, Thu 1 Feb
That's It mate, everything needs to be taken up a level to coincide with the big vision.
I’m sure the lad doing it gives it his best, but it’s all about mundane and sombre.
I’d expect him to sound chuffed in a way as I expect he’s a fan just like us, so should sound more eager and excited.

Just think as has been mentioned blues media on the whole isn’t very good is it, needs a complete overhaul imo, abit like the Tom Ross involvement, just had its day, everything else is getting upgraded and modernised so this should be on the agenda in the offseason.

As a question who does have really good media that anyone’s noticed that blues could take notice of,
I would assume just the bigger clubs etc.
13:49, Thu 1 Feb
Try and come away from an interview structure and try a conversation with a plan to make sure certain topic points are covered.

Man city and arsenal lead the way I'd say.
13:51, Thu 1 Feb
First proper decent player we’ve signed in years and moan moan moan about his interview.

Get a life you dullards.
13:54, Thu 1 Feb
I haven't even seen the interview, but I dont need to! I already know I'm not going to miss anything interesting. Surly we are allowed to comment on how poor blues media/Comms team is.