22:44, Thu 1 Feb
I can't get to games easily, so just genuinely looking for advice
23:13, Thu 1 Feb
I’m 6”3 and can’t physically sit in the lower kop I’d go with standing
23:18, Thu 1 Feb
I'm in the lower tilton and it's lucky that it's standing as I can't sit down either at 6'4.
I’m a season ticket holder on the Kop corner, took some family members to the Boxing Day game and sat in the lower Kop. The view was fine but as someone who is 6ft 4 it made Ryanair seats seem positively Business Class. Dreadful
23:25, Thu 1 Feb
Leo90
How steep is the Tilton gradient? As someone 6ft 4 am I better off in the kop lower seats and having no leg room or standing in the Tilton and possibly pissing off someone behind me?

Can you play in goal?

Seriously, I’d stand and if you want to politely swap with the shorter person behind you just keep going til your on the back row, better view anyway.
00:01, Fri 2 Feb
Behind the other goal in the GML has loads still free but they don't seem to be appearing on your screenshot
Gazball?
07:14, Fri 2 Feb
Inspector Montalbano
I will relocate there if I can persuade my lapsed mates to return, we have a great song book;
Champions Ball
Knees up Mother Brown
You're going home like Sandy Richardson
Tony Mowbrays Blue & White Army
Got the best team in the land
Wings of a Sparrow
You'll get it, you'll get foot & mouth
And many other family favourites

Don’t forget ‘You’re gonna get your f***ing head kicked in’
07:38, Fri 2 Feb
Zublue
Inspector Montalbano
I will relocate there if I can persuade my lapsed mates to return, we have a great song book;
Champions Ball
Knees up Mother Brown
You're going home like Sandy Richardson
Tony Mowbrays Blue & White Army
Got the best team in the land
Wings of a Sparrow
You'll get it, you'll get foot & mouth
And many other family favourites

Don’t forget ‘You’re gonna get your f***ing head kicked in’

A few of us are getting on a bit now so the words would need to be changed to “knees op Dr Brown” whilst staying seated 🙁
07:51, Fri 2 Feb
im going home in a facking ambulance
07:54, Fri 2 Feb
😃😃
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
08:29, Fri 2 Feb
Not sure, I’d expect it would be all areas if they want the place sold out.

Tbf I reckon they should give away hundreds in the paddocks each game to the local schools/sport clubs
08:40, Fri 2 Feb
My issue with the safe standing area in it's current form is the arm band system. It creates a bottleneck before the game and is basically a pain in the arse. The stewards are in no rush to get you in so you're stood in a mass of people on the walkway.

I'm not sure why it's needed to be honest, as the seats are still there and numbered. It's put me off going in there again unless I plan on turning up 30 mins before kickoff.

Won't be the sole reason it isn't packed, but might be part.
08:41, Fri 2 Feb
Dave1991
My issue with the safe standing area in it's current form is the arm band system. It creates a bottleneck before the game and is basically a pain in the arse. The stewards are in no rush to get you in so you're stood in a mass of people on the walkway.

I'm not sure why it's needed to be honest, as the seats are still there and numbered. It's put me off going in there again unless I plan on turning up 30 mins before kickoff.

Won't be the sole reason it isn't packed, but might be part.

Cheers for this - got tickets in there so will make sure I'm in early - top tip.
Up the feckin Blues
They don’t check which block you are in, so go to block 2, get your wristband and walk across.
08:57, Fri 2 Feb
There’ll be endorsements on the safety certificate

Whilst it’s empty now, they can’t run a risk of it ever being over populated