08:59, Fri 2 Feb
That's a good tip too! Will bear in mind in future

It's a solution to a problem that shouldn't really exist isn't it!? It's as if they expect the upper Tilton to all descend on the lower in the 2nd half.
09:03, Fri 2 Feb
I'm 6'6 and I haven't had an issue before - maybe I have little legs. Not saying I have room to spread eagle like.
10:17, Fri 2 Feb
My Blue Heaven
There’ll be endorsements on the safety certificate

Whilst it’s empty now, they can’t run a risk of it ever being over populated
Surely that’s the same with any stand though?
It does seem ridiculous when you can just show a season ticket that’s a completely different colour (red/black/yellow). Just do the same with match tickets and digital
Tony Fantastico
👍😀
Up the feckin Blues
Inspector Montalbano
I will relocate there if I can persuade my lapsed mates to return, we have a great song book;
Champions Ball
Knees up Mother Brown
You're going home like Sandy Richardson
Tony Mowbrays Blue & White Army
Got the best team in the land
Wings of a Sparrow
You'll get it, you'll get foot & mouth
And many other family favourites
Don't be daft, we don't do songs anymore, 37 renditions of KRO sung incorrectly and no la la las, that's all we hear these days, oh sorry we may get 24 renditions of SOTV to break the boredom
16:53, Fri 2 Feb
NouCamp
Sunderland ticket sales.....

Linked Image

Encouraging to see we've sold so many tickets since this post was made
17:03, Fri 2 Feb
The safe standing is excellent.

I feel it needs a load of youths to get together in the section and take it upon themselves to create an atmosphere of old.
This, our fan base is too old, once the young uns come back, it'll be great.
Our day is done, us coffin dodgers.
Up the feckin Blues
17:21, Fri 2 Feb
Bluesince62
This, our fan base is too old, once the young uns come back, it'll be great.
Our day is done, us coffin dodgers.

Coffin dodger at 62? Come off it. In your prime mate
17:22, Fri 2 Feb
I think there’s likely to be more legislation/different legislation for safe standing

In theory with the normal seats they can’t be over capacity ( bar those that stand at the back which is down to the stewards) , but with safe standing it can be easily over populated

It’s bound to be h&s, can’t see the club wanting to create more work/cost than is necessary
17:46, Fri 2 Feb
My Blue Heaven
There’ll be endorsements on the safety certificate

Whilst it’s empty now, they can’t run a risk of it ever being over populated

This, it will mandated as part of the 'safe' bit.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
17:49, Fri 2 Feb
My Blue Heaven
I think there’s likely to be more legislation/different legislation for safe standing

In theory with the normal seats they can’t be over capacity ( bar those that stand at the back which is down to the stewards) , but with safe standing it can be easily over populated

It’s bound to be h&s, can’t see the club wanting to create more work/cost than is necessary

I think you are right and I do understand why it's there, it needed to be phased back in post Taylor report and that will be one of the provisos. You can definitely squeeze more people in standing. If you had different entrances it wouldn't be needed.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023