I remember Fury fighting to laboured victories over the likes of the Neven Paickej’s, Vinny Maddalones and Martin Rogan’s of the world on Channel 5, in front of capacities not much bigger than Cocks Moors sports hall.

This whole notion online that Fury is shook and bottling it is complete and utter rot. He’s fought his biggest fights in the backyards of his respective opponents and won in style.

That lad always comes back, and I’ve no doubt he will again.
Agreed. Some silly takes on fury on the back of a novelty fight
Vincent Blackshadow
I remember Fury fighting to laboured victories over the likes of the Neven Paickej’s, Vinny Maddalones and Martin Rogan’s of the world on Channel 5, in front of capacities not much bigger than Cocks Moors sports hall.

This whole notion online that Fury is shook and bottling it is complete and utter rot. He’s fought his biggest fights in the backyards of his respective opponents and won in style.

That lad always comes back, and I’ve no doubt he will again.

Absolutely agree, people love to hate though.

Disappointed it's being postponed, hopefully be on in the next few months.
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
Bang on. Fury is a boxers boxer.

Disappointing it’s off, but I don’t understand this idea that Fury (and or Usyk) are either faking it or suddenly realising Saudi isn’t a good venue.
Dong Ren Out.
05:06, Sat 3 Feb
TheHeath
In your opinion. Fury won the fight, the judges who know more about boxing than you do thought so and the round by round stats said he did. That’s enough facts for me.

Fury should have lost the first fight with John McDermott but that’s another story. Fury should have won the first Wilder fight but again, that’s another story.

This!
10:32, Sat 3 Feb
Remember that McDermott fight? When Fury was just starting out and looked like McDermott won on points. Wasn’t Brummie Terry O Connor ref at the time, raising Furys arm at the final bell?

It looked like a big stumbling block to progression. That was quashed in the rematch when Fury dominated him. Fair play, he hasn’t looked back since and rose to every challenge.