20:26, Sat 3 Feb
Don't hate on me but I watched the game today on an internet stream with West Brom TV commentary.

Andy Johnson ( the west Brom one) co commentated and was a boorish, loutish prick all the way through culminating in declaing that Bacuna was making up the racist abuse as " the lads in the crowd wouldn't stand for it if it happened" and continued to jeer him for the remainder of the game

Absolute bell end
20:28, Sat 3 Feb
Worse than Lee Trundle?
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
20:29, Sat 3 Feb
Apparently once declared that the way to kick racism out of football was to "get rid of all the Blacks"
20:30, Sat 3 Feb
He's a friend of some of my family, he's a arrogant nob these days still.
20:32, Sat 3 Feb
Feck me.

Albion must've had a tosser discount on today
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
20:33, Sat 3 Feb
Somebody posted a podcast he was on once on here, cant remember what it was.
Can just remember what an utter tw*t the bloke came across as.
20:35, Sat 3 Feb
Watched on there myself. Absolute clown. He moaned about everything, shot his bolt at Albion's half chances and was just generally a moron. The bit where he moaned at the drop ball and dembele keeping it, he shouldn't of apparently because he was facing away from the goal😂
20:53, Sat 3 Feb
I put the West Brom stream on coz I can’t stand the drivel our commentator comes out with. Lasted 5 minutes. Johnson is an idiot.
20:56, Sat 3 Feb
4 minutes longer than I managed. Absolute idiot.
Fat Buddha CBE
I put the West Brom stream on coz I can’t stand the drivel our commentator comes out with. Lasted 5 minutes. Johnson is an idiot.

Our commentator Matt Delany is an absolute tool. He says the same thing 5 or 6 times every match and he is so full of the same clichés it is unreal.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
21:11, Sat 3 Feb
Tarquin
Don't hate on me but I watched the game today on an internet stream with West Brom TV commentary.

Andy Johnson ( the west Brom one) co commentated and was a boorish, loutish prick all the way through culminating in declaing that Bacuna was making up the racist abuse as " the lads in the crowd wouldn't stand for it if it happened" and continued to jeer him for the remainder of the game

Absolute bell end
Got form for racist stuff (from a well known bloke on here I trust)
Tony Fantastico
21:15, Sat 3 Feb
1 or 2 baggies fans saying we were singing Cyrilles in a box, assuming thats a lie as i definitely didnt hear it, or anything similar
21:16, Sat 3 Feb
Hope they reported it and filmed it.
I didn’t hear anything and I’d hoe we’d sort that amongst ourselves.
Disgrace IF it happened. eff that sort of stuff
Tony Fantastico
21:17, Sat 3 Feb
That was not sung. Whoever said that is making stuff up.
21:25, Sat 3 Feb
I’m guessing its fictional whataboutery to deflect from the Bacuna incident, someone on here would have heard it if it was sung