Westbo90
Somebody posted a podcast he was on once on here, cant remember what it was.
Can just remember what an utter tw*t the bloke came across as.

Under the cosh-Andy johnson was the podcast.
Boorish doesn't even cover it.
22:15, Sat 3 Feb
Don't hate on me but I watched the game today on an internet stream with West Brom TV commentary.

Andy Johnson ( the west Brom one) co commentated and was a boorish, loutish prick all the way through culminating in declaing that Bacuna was making up the racist abuse as " the lads in the crowd wouldn't stand for it if it happened" and continued to jeer him for the remainder of the game

Absolute bell end

I watched the same stream. It was like youd give 2 blokes a mic in the millennium corner. Albion would foul and they'd go 'BRILLIANT' 'CLASS' .... or drag a player down and say ' I DONT MIND THAT, ME'.

I knew we'd lose cause sods law I'd have to listen to them scream. Possibly the most biased commentary ive heard. I mean, i get it...but eff me it was hard to listen to.
22:17, Sat 3 Feb
its not the fact he was biased hes allowed to be on WBA tv but he was just hysterical about anything. They had a shot at one stage and he screamed 'its hit the bar' it was about 5 foot over the bar. He just kept screaming which is not a professional thing to do. Be biased by all means just don't be a screaming banshie
01:35, Sun 4 Feb
The fella is a genuine lunatic, keep him away from from anyt hing civilised.
01:36, Sun 4 Feb
Westbo90
Somebody posted a podcast he was on once on here, cant remember what it was.
Can just remember what an utter tw*t the bloke came across as.

Under the Cosh and by the way has put on about 3 stone since that which was about 2 year ago
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
01:38, Sun 4 Feb
HackneyBlue
1 or 2 baggies fans saying we were singing Cyrilles in a box, assuming thats a lie as i definitely didnt hear it, or anything similar

And we just wouldn't. Even for a racist tw@t it's a bit obscure to start that one.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
01:42, Sun 4 Feb
StechyBlue
Don't hate on me but I watched the game today on an internet stream with West Brom TV commentary.

Andy Johnson ( the west Brom one) co commentated and was a boorish, loutish prick all the way through culminating in declaing that Bacuna was making up the racist abuse as " the lads in the crowd wouldn't stand for it if it happened" and continued to jeer him for the remainder of the game

Absolute bell end

I watched the same stream. It was like youd give 2 blokes a mic in the millennium corner. Albion would foul and they'd go 'BRILLIANT' 'CLASS' .... or drag a player down and say ' I DONT MIND THAT, ME'.

I knew we'd lose cause sods law I'd have to listen to them scream. Possibly the most biased commentary ive heard. I mean, i get it...but eff me it was hard to listen to.

I have absolutely no issue with the Albion TV commentary is biased. It's the Albion TV commentary. Your problem for watching. Suggesting Bacuna is making it up knowing no facts is completely out of order though.
01:43, Sun 4 Feb
ZLAMMER
its not the fact he was biased hes allowed to be on WBA tv but he was just hysterical about anything. They had a shot at one stage and he screamed 'its hit the bar' it was about 5 foot over the bar. He just kept screaming which is not a professional thing to do. Be biased by all means just don't be a screaming banshie

They might like that kind of passion though. This is on all of you.
01:50, Sun 4 Feb
Tarquin

Absolute bell end

Some of the commentary from the club channels is bizarrely aggressive and one-eyed.

I also thought the Baggies one today was oddly spiteful.

And if anyone here's ever seen/heard the Blackburn one, well, fair play to a club who've literally never committed a single foul throughout their entire history.
02:21, Sun 4 Feb
bluefrank
Tarquin

Absolute bell end

Some of the commentary from the club channels is bizarrely aggressive and one-eyed.

And if anyone here's ever seen/heard the Blackburn one, well, fair play to a club who've literally never committed a single foul throughout their entire history.

Watch the Blues one.
08:16, Sun 4 Feb
Charcy
bluefrank
Tarquin

Absolute bell end

Watch the Blues one.

Half the time it's only the opposition one that works without jumping, in my experience anyway.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
08:25, Sun 4 Feb
If I was an Albion fan I’d hate him. It’s not the bias, you’d expect that, it’s the lumpen boorishness, absent of all wit, lacking in any insight. No normal person could tolerate it, regardless of allegiance.
08:26, Sun 4 Feb
Maybe he should read a book to improve those aspects of his personality.
08:27, Sun 4 Feb
Funniest thing I’ve read on the internet. Well done.
08:33, Sun 4 Feb
Fat Buddha CBE
If I was an Albion fan I’d hate him. It’s not the bias, you’d expect that, it’s the lumpen boorishness, absent of all wit, lacking in any insight. No normal person could tolerate it, regardless of allegiance.

Absolutely this. I couldn't even stand sitting near him at a game , even if I supported the same team.