13:34, Mon 5 Feb
generalBlue
Blues overall repertoire on Saturday was really decent ( 8 out 10 I'd say ) until .....
the " library " and " shithole " songs which make me cringe.
It ain't Blues. It's actually embarrassing ..... we're better than that !
Those songs should be outlawed and drowned out at every opportunity and the youngsters should be educated and encouraged to avoid that trash.

Agreed awful songs.
Up there with" by far the greatest team the world has ever seen"
For utter shitness.
13:55, Mon 5 Feb
It’s shit. I thought the atmosphere in general was awful from both sides on Saturday. But as the away side we were very quiet. Have been for lots of this season as well despite good numbers
Tony Fantastico
14:50, Mon 5 Feb
The one that always makes me cringe is "We are Brummies, we are Brummies, we are Brummies, yes we are. You are w@nkers, you are w@nkers. you are w@nkers, yes you are."

It's just shit playground name-calling.
14:53, Mon 5 Feb
I actually like that. And I’m a yammer 😁
Tony Fantastico
14:56, Mon 5 Feb
Its excellent when we play the shite
15:02, Mon 5 Feb
Squatnose
The one that always makes me cringe is "We are Brummies, we are Brummies, we are Brummies, yes we are. You are w@nkers, you are w@nkers. you are w@nkers, yes you are."

It's just shit playground name-calling.

I do agree, but I can't lie, seeing my 17yr old belting it out makes me smile.
Jeffery McSheffery
Don't mind Liverpool singing it but the others are cheap

Yeah, but even Liverpool knicked it from an Italian club didn't they? Understandable that vile sing it, when you think that their 'anthem' goes 'yippeee eye ayyyy' you'd sing anything to avoid that for a few more minutes I suppose.
Up the feckin Blues
18:09, Mon 5 Feb
theAtlas
Just me irritated by every away following singing this (including us)?

I'm sure someone can come up with a decent reply to that song.

"De de derrrr, what the feck's a library "
20:10, Mon 5 Feb
Westbo90
generalBlue
Blues overall repertoire on Saturday was really decent ( 8 out 10 I'd say ) until .....
the " library " and " shithole " songs which make me cringe.
It ain't Blues. It's actually embarrassing ..... we're better than that !
Those songs should be outlawed and drowned out at every opportunity and the youngsters should be educated and encouraged to avoid that trash.

Agreed awful songs.
Up there with" by far the greatest team the world has ever seen"
For utter shitness.

Arsenal are the worst, all their songs are cringe and don’t fit . Really unimaginative considering they have the 3rd biggest fan base in England
20:43, Mon 5 Feb
I remember quite a few times in block 39 last season, 1-0 to the library was sung if we went 1-0 up. regardless, football in a library is a god awful chant.
20:49, Mon 5 Feb
I like that one.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
21:24, Mon 5 Feb
Shaun of Brum
We need to be building an atmosphere rather than moaning about songs sung.

Exactly! I swear we have the biggest fooking moaners in the football league. Half of the old gits moaning about generic songs nowadays, used to be singing YNWA in the 70s and 80’s. I know cos I was one of em.
Leave the kids to sing what they want! Any kind of atmosphere is better than 25 renditions of KRO.
07:19, Tue 6 Feb
Zublue
Shaun of Brum
We need to be building an atmosphere rather than moaning about songs sung.

Leave the kids to sing what they want! Any kind of atmosphere is better than 25 renditions of KRO.
Exactly this, KRO was great back in the day when sang correctly and only 2 or 3 times during a match with the la, la, Las, instead of that crappy clap clap clap, but it gets boring when only 20 mins into the game it's been done at least 8 times, and another 20 odd times to follow in the remainder of the game