08:49, Tue 6 Feb
Got to drive from Runcorn to Torquay today. That'd cheered me up.

Ouch ...

M6
M6 Toll
M40
A34 through Oxford
After Whitchurch you want the A303 West
A303 then A30 towards Exeter
Join M5 at J29 (?)

Should only take about 6.5 hours with some luck and just the one break .. just shy of 350 miles ?
Dan
08:55, Tue 6 Feb
Thongs
Thongs
I’m in stationary traffic on the M40 nr Beaconsfield. I’m bursting for a piss. I’m in the outside lane, there is a coach to my left with old dears on it so I can’t piss into a bottle I have in the car as they will see me flashing and I can’t exit the car and piss on the central reservation. Any tips?

Hopefully you're not the driver and posting on here even in stationary traffic on your phone? Could rack up the fines and points with exposure and offences under the Public Order Act also

Great advice officer clean shirt.

If you're not a good enough driver to be able to use your phone whilst driving then you shouldn't have a license.
09:02, Tue 6 Feb
Dan
If you're unable to spell it correctly then you should not have a licence either.😛

Anyway Thongs doesn't have one so I guess he's absolutely fine.

Dan
If you're not a good enough driver to be able to use your phone whilst driving then you shouldn't have a license.
09:08, Tue 6 Feb
Thongs
I’m in stationary traffic on the M40 nr Beaconsfield. I’m bursting for a piss. I’m in the outside lane, there is a coach to my left with old dears on it so I can’t piss into a bottle I have in the car as they will see me flashing and I can’t exit the car and piss on the central reservation. Any tips?

You can use this and if there are any blokes in the car with you they can adapt it too

Linked Image
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
STD
09:24, Tue 6 Feb
Rags
We don't normally do traffic updates on here i know .... but just had to turn back and it's still early

M5 closed between J9 and J11 both carriageways all day .. knock on effects horrendous .. i wouldn't even bother

[www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk]

Was heading for a meeting with Exeter council, left at 6 and turned round by Police in Tewkesbury as there was another accident
Moist
09:36, Tue 6 Feb
I too know people who will be driving cars today with no intention of using the M5.

Small world, innit.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
09:37, Tue 6 Feb
It's going to be shut all day apparently.

My wife was supposed to be going to Cheltenham to see our daughter. Instead she's now stuck at home having to do some housework. So it's not all bad news.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
09:40, Tue 6 Feb
Rags
Got to drive from Runcorn to Torquay today. That'd cheered me up.

Ouch ...

M6
M6 Toll
M40
A34 through Oxford
After Whitchurch you want the A303 West
A303 then A30 towards Exeter
Join M5 at J29 (?)

Should only take about 6.5 hours with some luck and just the one break .. just shy of 350 miles ?
Cheers Rags...100 miles more than normal but hey ho
If I had the wings of a sparrow