14:59, Wed 7 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Tom TheProject Brady
NouCamp
TresorLuntala
Goad they've got him. I wonder if Albion fans will stop defending/making excuses for him now?

they havent charged him yet, need some evidence

hopefully witnesses come forward

If Bacuna could hear something on the pitch, then at least 50 people around him must have heard it too. Unless they all have selective hearing. Are all these people really gonna say nothing?

Plenty will have heard but obviously not one of them dobbed him in at the time. Bastards
Hang on. All of this is standard procedure tbf. No evidence that he’s guilty of it yet.
Not saying he didn’t do it. But making out he’s guilty we’re as bad as the Albion fans saying he didn’t do it

Yep...
Remember Peterborough away?
16:13, Wed 7 Feb
JayDee
NouCamp
TresorLuntala
Goad they've got him. I wonder if Albion fans will stop defending/making excuses for him now?

If Bacuna could hear something on the pitch, then at least 50 people around him must have heard it too. Unless they all have selective hearing. Are all these people really gonna say nothing?

Maybe they’re all mates with the McCanns? They’ve had plenty of practice
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates

14 September - Castlemeads Court Retirement Village, Gloucester
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
Surprised at this, west brom had 3 black players in the 70s so I'd assumed this was all a misunderstanding?
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
17:02, Wed 7 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Tom TheProject Brady
NouCamp
TresorLuntala

Plenty will have heard but obviously not one of them dobbed him in at the time. Bastards
Hang on. All of this is standard procedure tbf. No evidence that he’s guilty of it yet.
Not saying he didn’t do it. But making out he’s guilty we’re as bad as the Albion fans saying he didn’t do it
It's a very hard case to prove is racism, the Albion fan may have said Fat B******d for all we know, Bacuna may have heard it wrong, like I say it's difficult to prove unless it's picked up by TV microphones etc.
17:20, Wed 7 Feb
If he gets Michael Vaughan’s lawyer, it will end up as case unproven
18:08, Wed 7 Feb
gerry1875
It's a very hard case to prove is racism, the Albion fan may have said Fat B******d for all we know, Bacuna may have heard it wrong, like I say it's difficult to prove unless it's picked up by TV microphones etc.

I can understand its hard to prove if there was only two people in the room. But there were thousands there and if Bacuna heard something from a distance away on the pitch then sure as hell the people sitting next to the person who he alleged said something heard it clearer. This shouldn't be difficult to disprove or otherwise.

Is the lack of lifetime banning orders because racist abuse doesn't happen, or everyone keeps their mouths shut when they're asked to corroborate what a player has claimed was said to them?
18:14, Wed 7 Feb
JayDee
gerry1875

I can understand its hard to prove if there was only two people in the room. But there were thousands there and if Bacuna heard something from a distance away on the pitch then sure as hell the people sitting next to the person who he alleged said something heard it clearer. This shouldn't be difficult to disprove or otherwise.

Is the lack of lifetime banning orders because racist abuse doesn't happen, or everyone keeps their mouths shut when they're asked to corroborate what a player has claimed was said to them?

It’s not as black and white as that honestly. Perception is an odd thing; people may think they have heard one thing when it was actually another.

I remember a controversy at a baseball game where people thought they heard a guy at the front use the n word; after investigation it was decided the guy was actually yelling at the mascot Dinger who was in the near vicinity at the time.

This is why these things can be a bugger to prove.
18:15, Wed 7 Feb
I think a lot if people who heard what was said won't necessarily be able to identify the person who said it. Unless you know someone or are looking at them or are right next to them it's not obvious who said one comment.

Hopefully they do get the evidence and he gets a fine, a ban and a public shaming. I think that's probably more effective than anything else.
18:16, Wed 7 Feb
I've lost count of the times I've shouted Beau Brummie at the Blues.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
18:20, Wed 7 Feb
Charcy

Americans innit.
18:55, Wed 7 Feb
Charcy

Dogist
00:36, Thu 8 Feb
All they need to do is sack that c£&@ Andy Johnson now