BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
20:48, Thu 8 Feb
A person who sets up business or businesses
20:52, Thu 8 Feb
Does onlyfans count?
20:53, Thu 8 Feb
Dave
Does onlyfans count?

Haha. Technically it's a business to some people ye.

I'm just fed up of working for people who don't give a toss. Looking to start my own thing soon.
Join LinkedIn 🤑
They're coming to take me away haha hehe haha
Forget LinkedIn the real money these days is on TikTok.

Do you want to be invited to corporate golf days and if you’re lucky an invite to join someone’s lodge or do you want to be selling to worldwide young emerging markets.

Do you want the local high street conveyancing solicitors getting their business cards printed by you or a k-pop band wearing your animal shaped elbow patches.
Bob
21:19, Thu 8 Feb
Pros and cons, as with everything, but overall I wouldn’t change being self-employed for anything.

What profession are you interested in?
21:20, Thu 8 Feb
Steady on mate, he's got himself a Tupperware round.
21:27, Thu 8 Feb
I manage a business (not mine, the owners are Glasgow based) and the only advice I'd give is don't start a business where you're looking to employ people. It's the people that make everything so tough.
21:35, Thu 8 Feb
Bob
Bob
Pros and cons, as with everything, but overall I wouldn’t change being self-employed for anything.

Sales.
21:37, Thu 8 Feb
Yeah this is a very wide open thing to ask, without specifics you won't get much help
21:38, Thu 8 Feb
Bcfc 26
Bob

Sales.

Look into Affiliate Marketing then, and don't buy the first shiny course you see...
21:43, Thu 8 Feb
Sells bespoke packaging products ensuring sustainable food waste solutions.
Bob
21:45, Thu 8 Feb
WomTagner
Yeah this is a very wide open thing to ask, without specifics you won't get much help

Yeah, this.

The way you approach setting up a business will vary drastically between fields.

Any specifics about what you’re selling?