10:09, Fri 9 Feb
Going to Blackburn according to Percy in the Telegraph
10:19, Fri 9 Feb
Probably add a few thousand to the gate so his fan boys can get a glimpse of the messiah and shoot their loads when he waves at them.

Rags might even go.
10:20, Fri 9 Feb
they havent announced JDT has left yet have they?

hopefully he's not in there for Tuesday
10:21, Fri 9 Feb
We will beat them regardless
10:24, Fri 9 Feb
I think Mowbray is a way better manager than Eustace, but you just know what will happen if he’s in charge for the game on Tuesday against us. It’s got a 1-0 win to Blackburn written all over it.
10:24, Fri 9 Feb
I'd like to avoid the added distraction of Eustace coming in for that game.

Unless they sack him today/tomorrow he's probably only going to be in the stands anyway.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:25, Fri 9 Feb
NouCamp
they havent announced JDT has left yet have they?

hopefully he's not in there for Tuesday

Not yet no, but this is the same club who didn't finalise paperwork for players in 2 separate January windows. Wouldn't shock me if they sack him and have Eustace agreed beforehand
10:26, Fri 9 Feb
The latter part of that sentence applies in many cases. Rooney with us for example.
10:28, Fri 9 Feb
I know - just making the point it wouldn't shock me if he's in before tomorrow let alone our game.

Rob Dorsett on Twitter/X: "Ex #bcfc boss John Eustace expected to sign contract as new #brfc boss this afternoon. That can’t happen until Jon Dahl Tomasson has finalised paperwork for his departure - that’s being worked on now. Rovers want Eustace in place asap, so that he can train with the squad this pm."
10:45, Fri 9 Feb
mjd2505

Ironic that his first (or second game, depending when it's confirmed) back in management is against us in St Andrews 😂😂

anyways good luck to him and I hope he does well at Blackburn, barring whenever he faces us ofc.
10:49, Fri 9 Feb
Should help our ffp aswell if it reduces out pay off to him.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
10:54, Fri 9 Feb
bluenosezulu
mjd2505

Ironic that his first (or second game, depending when it's confirmed) back in management is against us in St Andrews 😂😂

anyways good luck to him and I hope he does well at Blackburn, barring whenever he faces us ofc.

Same, he has seemed to be a decent guy so I wish him well when he isn't playing us - then I want his side to get a hammering.
Tam
10:56, Fri 9 Feb
Snoop
bluenosezulu
mjd2505

Same, he has seemed to be a decent guy so I wish him well when he isn't playing us - then I want his side to get a hammering.

Same here - I wish him well. I think his departure from Blues was not done very well, or nicely, and he seems like a good bloke that was doing his best for us, and doing OK. Obviously when his side plays Blues, I'd like them to get absolutely stuffed by us, but apart from that, I hope he does well.
Make Blues Great Again
Thongs
Probably add a few thousand to the gate so his fan boys can get a glimpse of the messiah and shoot their loads when he waves at them.

It would be nice to see him as 'To date' he is still the best manager we have had this season
P11 18 points

Other managers
P18 14 points
11:31, Fri 9 Feb
Sky Sports reporting it now as well. It's clearly got legs.